IGNORED

Need Valuation/Rarity for Atari Jaguar Games/CD games please, thanks

Niitestalker

I am interested in tracking down a copy of the original Battlesphere, but wouldn't consider one in that condition unless it was a steal. Good luck on that one, its going to sit and get a lot of "watchers" I'm sure. As far as I know the original tends to fetch in the $350 to $550 range, and with the wear on the box and manual I'd suspect this one should fetch the former.

Edited by travistouchdown
  • Like 2

Worth reading his feedback - "Jerk of a seller - causes trouble in social forums. Avoid.".

My particular favourite, his response to someone who bought a Nintendo 64 and said "Item was damaged, seller stopped responding after item was returned for refund." was the classic "Item was NOT damaged, Buyer doesnt know how to get it working, Showed him PROOF!" which has caps in it so must be true.

Edited by Welshworrier
  • Like 5

Is Battlesphere the first one posted? In for a long wait me thinks. If you really want some of those other titles for probably better prices I would contact the publisher like Carl forhan at songbird for example or ask generally if anyone who's finished with those titles is interested in doing a PM sale with you.

• 2 weeks later...