IGNORED

5200 OE HSC Season 3 Round 6 Space Dungeon

zylon

Our game is Space Dungeon. Two controllers strongly recommended on this title, but one will do if that's all you have. Single control scores will be tracked separately as a bonus for those who play both ways.

Use only real 5200 systems and controllers. Improvised controller holders are allowed if you do not have the official one. Pics preferred, but not required except for HSC wins and records.

Round ends Sunday, January 10th 2016 @9pm EST

Current HSC record- Bust it for a bonus point!

Space Dungeon - (1 Player Version/Game)-(2 Controllers)
SIO2 794,125

Final scores-

two controllers:

146,940 darthkur +11

58,380 roadrunner +10

10,325 RangerG +9

Standings:

darthkur - 41
RangerG - 37
roadrunner - 36
AusMatari - 33
peedenmark7 - 22
zylon - 19
atari-dna - 11
atariron82 - 10
Edited by zylon

post-10357-0-85181500-1452005088_thumb.jpg

There actually isn't an option to play with only one controller. When attempting to do so the laser continuously fires in the 4 o' clock position with no option to move it in any other direction. I was hoping to get some bonus points playing it with one controller especially since I forgot to post a score in the last round.

attachicon.gif100_9754.JPG

There actually isn't an option to play with only one controller. When attempting to do so the laser continuously fires in the 4 o' clock position with no option to move it in any other direction. I was hoping to get some bonus points playing it with one controller especially since I forgot to post a score in the last round.

Yeah, I know. At least Robotron is fully accessible with one stick. Just trying to include instead of exclude players. Since you played with 2 sticks, you'd still get a bonus point for posting a score with 1 stick anyway.

Round 6 comes to a close with darthkur bagging a lopsided victory. :thumbsup: Lots of points up for grabs this round and those who played cashed in nicely. Well done guys. :)

Final scores-
two controllers:
146,940 darthkur +11
58,380 roadrunner +10
10,325 RangerG +9