IGNORED

Game Of The Year 2015

vprette

Game of the Year 2015  

148 members have voted

1. 1. What is your choice for Game of the Year 2015?

• Boulder Dash
    • Ms. Pac-Man
    • Takeover
    • Copter Command
    • Brickout
    • Flapee Bird
    • Princess Quest
    • Piggy Bank
    • Number Jumble
    • Game Factory

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I think it took balls to make Piggy Bank in three weeks and release it in a baggy against all the pressure. Plus it turned out to be a really fun and re-playable game. :)

Good luck to the programmer, whoever he may be. :ponder:

-dZ.

• Like 3

Gonna have to give this one some thought! My immediate vote would normally have been for Ms. Pac, but with the ghosts changing so damned quick, end up not playing it much. And that's a shame because I really, really love everything else about it, save for the mazes with dead ends. ha

-edit-

Tough to choose just one, but Princess Quest it is! :love:

Gonna be tough. Old favorites on a New (old?) platform vs new games for an Old platform. It's tough, go for a classic for our beloved Intellivision or go for something totally new. You have to concede that Princess Quest was a visual stunner and Ms Pacman was great to get onto the Intellivision. Copter Command was solid new arrival. You can't talk trash about Boulder Dash either. Some of the older ROM's put to cart is always a sweet thing as well.

We got ECS games and Intellivoice games too. This will be a tough year. (poppas - Missile Domination has to be removed down goes the Intellivoice. :-(

Thanks to all of you folks for making a great Intellivision year! I'm happy to say I own them all...with one coming soon...

Edited by BBWW
  • Like 1

mm.. I cannot edit the post anymore... if you want to, we need to ask the webmaster

Pm 'Albert'.

If anyone voted for Missile Domination I would say this thread needs locked and new one started to be fair to other contestants.

You have excited fans!

Pm 'Albert'.

If anyone voted for Missile Domination I would say this thread needs locked and new one started to be fair to other contestants.

lots of great games for sure!!! going to be tough to pick the best.. Im stuck between a couple for top spot.. It might be a better idea to rank the games 1 to 11 and award points to each ranking then the game with the most points wins...

Just a thought..

a box is cardboard with art on it. You had cardboard with art on it. Does that qualify it as a box?

...knew I should not have gone there....LOL :evil:

I was going to click "other", and vote for "butts", but this poll doesn't support that option. 0/10 :P

I keep saying, "Today's youth doesn't want Intellivision homebrews about ghosts, helicopters, pigs, birds, missiles, strategy, castles or knights. They're into butt stuff!" But does anyone listen to Jason!? When will they learn...

• Like 1