IGNORED

Announcing Berzerk for CV!

Kamshaft

Announcing Berzerk for CV!

Myself and Electric Adventures are working on the Colecovision version of Berzerk! "The humanoid must not escape"

The end goal is to make a near-arcade (like all other coleco games) version of the game. However, with direct support is planned for the Say Game Module for the voice. INTRUDER ALERT!, "Coin detected in pocket", etc.

So, phase one is the have the game 100% compatible with a stock CV with minor speech.

Phase two, to support voice enabled devices!

Stay tuned to this thread for further details, info, screenshots, videos, etc... Were basically calling dibs! LOL

post-37209-0-88523400-1452121085_thumb.gif

Edited by Kamshaft
  • Like 18

Very excited to be working on one of my favourite arcade games, Kamshaft has done an excellent job with the graphics, we will post some game play when we are further advanced.

Also thank you to Kamshaft for his efforts in testing and suggesting improvements to my Sprite Editor tool (which is now a Sprite and Tileset Editor tool).

Very excited to be working on one of my favourite arcade games, Kamshaft has done an excellent job with the graphics, we will post some game play when we are further advanced.

Also thank you to Kamshaft for his efforts in testing and suggesting improvements to my Sprite Editor tool (which is now a Sprite and Tileset Editor tool).

Nice to see Electric Adventures came out of the "Dark side" for NES programming :)

Awesome!

I am in for 1 for sure!

I own the arcade cab so I got to have a copy for my beloved colecovision as well :D

We may need you to take an awesome photo of your cabinet for the box art! You in for that?

Edited by Kamshaft