IGNORED

Intellivision Bowling League

Opry99er

Well guys, it has been one amazing season. I have had SO much fun Bowling with all of you, and have become friends with some great people on here. You all have made this an epic league and an incredible experience.

Congratulations goes out to Splits For Brains... You guys really took it to another level and simply smoked every challenge that was thrown out there. My hat is off to you fellas. Truly masterful gamers and great fellas.

I will update the leaderboard soon with the final tallies and will order the custom trophies for the winning team.

My heart is overjoyed to see the friendships made here and the friendly Intellivision competition, but I am sad that it is over.

Thanks to all of you for giving this league your all. :)

The dude abides...

• Like 3

Thank you Opry for running the league, great job and scores by Splits for Brains, awesome stuff and congratulations!!!

I know we all put a lot into the final round but you guys were a cut above and came out the winners! :)

Best to all of you and my teammates, this was fun. Wolfy62

• Like 2

Thank you Opry for running the league, great job and scores by Splits for Brains, awesome stuff and congratulations!!!

I know we all put a lot into the final round but you guys were a cut above and came out the winners! :)

Best to all of you and my teammates, this was fun. Wolfy62

congrats to you guys in the final round too. I played for 11 hours straight yesterday to only get a 1 point game difference from a score i had gotten the day before. That 4 player game is tough. My thumb was cramped from playing so much. My hats off to everyone who survived playing that. Its so frustrating how you can have everything going good in 4 player mode and the 10th frame goes so horribly wrong. It was brutal.... Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 2

Congratulations to the "Splits For Brains" on a tremendous and sensational tournament!! And to Darrin999 for an unbelievable tallied score!! I did this to have fun instead of competing. It was great getting to know many of you.:) And once again thank you Opry for putting together a fantastic league! Great job to my teammates for "Minds In The Gutter" and everybody else! Great bowling!! :thumbsup: :)

• Like 2

Congratulations to Splits For Brains on their league win! You guys really delivered the scores...pins beware! Also, congrats to the Star Strikes. It's been a pleasure serving with you :)

Finally, of course, a huge thanks to Opry99er for organizing the league and keeping Intellivision gaming alive just a little longer...in 2016, no less! Our community is fortunate to have someone so involved and passionate about our favorite console. Glad you decided to hang around for a bit :)

• Like 2