IGNORED

Harmony cart lost in the mail

hloberg

I jut got an update from USPS that my Harmony cartridge was mis-addressed and 'might' be sent back to sender (you never know with USPS).

I have sent emails and IM to everyone I have found; batari, the help emails and the emails that sent my update and have got no response.

Anyone know who I am supposed to get a hold of so I can let them know I never got my cartridge?

thanks, HLO

Hello,

I see your emails are in my spam folder :( Sorry I missed them.

I think it will arrive in a day or two. This has happened recently and the package was still delivered successfully, and not sent back to me. According to tracking the package is at a USPS facility a few miles from you. If tracking shows it coming back then I will send another cartridge.

They had to strike awhile back so they could smoke in the little delivery trucks (now all my kids birthday cards and magazines smell like Marlboro), so they're probably just getting ready to strike for something new to do in the trucks like shoot up, smoke prescription marijuana, sniff glue, lick a hundred stamps, eat packing peanuts, watch TV, light farts for YouTube, give stray animal ride-alongs, twirl a propeller cap, text while video conferencing and knee steering, stop and get out to high five other delivery people whenever crossing paths, carry machine guns...You know, just basic necessities that all couriers need!

• Like 2

Thanks, Fred emailed me today. I recent had a package from ebay mis-delivered and never saw it again. the guy from ebay was nice enough to work with me on it though.

The problem is that San Antonio has zip 78214 while Marion has zip 78124, causes all kinds of trouble. I think I'm going to start asking people to send UPS or fedex. :)