IGNORED

Xenon II - Megablast! (Bitmap Brothers) - Jaguar Port

CyranoJ

I am interested, Xenon II was one of my absolutely favourite shootém ups on the Atari and a reworked and ENHANCED Xenon II is definately on my wishlist.

Funny, I haven't much cared for the atari scene in many years, much less the console scene, since 2008 or so when a$$holes around here more concerned about the value of their collection critisised me for wanting a decent flashcart. I declared the scene dead and left. And now I see a decent flashcart was developed and things are starting to move.

I only wished those who do publish stuff would stop catering to the anal collectors and offer two options when they do sell their stuff. A cheap one for those that just want to play and a collectors edition for those anal collectors that won't break the seal anyway.

• Like 1

I've been checking this thread every day to make sure I don't miss out on this... you guys have a Twitter or something that would make this easier?

I'm a big fan of Xenon II... curious to see how this will compare to the CDTV version.

--Zero

• Like 1

I've been checking this thread every day to make sure I don't miss out on this... you guys have a Twitter or something that would make this easier?

I'm a big fan of Xenon II... curious to see how this will compare to the CDTV version.

--Zero

@Peleiades
  • Like 1

@Peleiades

Followed. I think about this game and playing it on the Jaguar several times a day. I cannot WAIT for this one to become available!! Funds are literally burning a hole in my pocket.

I actually think about Gauntlet, Xevious, and Rebooteroids a fair deal as well. Can't wait to have carts of these games... Still can't get the idea of a red rebooteroids cart out of my head ;-)

• Like 5

I actually think about Gauntlet, Xevious, and Rebooteroids a fair deal as well. Can't wait to have carts of these games...

Wait what?! Gauntlet on cart? As in an actual public release?? man i would love Gauntlet II as a full cart release on the Jag, even though i have pretty much every home version CIB as well as the original 4P cab!

• Like 1

Wait what?! Gauntlet on cart? As in an actual public release?? man i would love Gauntlet II as a full cart release on the Jag, even though i have pretty much every home version CIB as well as the original 4P cab!

Yes,it is real my friend,albert posted the Photos of the gauntlet II cartridge not too long ago on that thread.

So is that a one-of then? :(

For the moment.

People openly offering to sell carts of these ports on facebook isn't helping, but then neither are the admins of the pages they are posting these things on. If it gets to the point that things released for free end up lining the pockets of others then motivation goes down the toilet very quickly.

Not to tar everyone with the same brush - one of the sellers took them down immediately after being contacted, it's just a shame the moderator of one of the pages won't act to remove the posts about it - yet he's able to edit and moderate all posts around it..........

But enough grumbling... this is a happy release thread. Lots of work has gone into getting this completed and released with approval from The Bitmap Brothers, and it's all coming to fruition shortly :)

Edited by CyranoJ
  • Like 7

People openly offering to sell carts of these ports on facebook isn't helping, but then neither are the admins of the pages they are posting these things on. If it gets to the point that things released for free end up lining the pockets of others then motivation goes down the toilet very quickly.

Thats pretty shitty :(.

Not to tar everyone with the same brush - one of the sellers took them down immediately after being contacted, it's just a shame the moderator of one of the pages won't act to remove the posts about it - yet he's able to edit and moderate all posts around it..........

The concept of "For your own personal use" seems to be lost on some people. Turds making money off your back without your approval, is becoming more prevalent on more retro platforms.

But enough grumbling... this is a happy release thread. Lots of work has gone into getting this completed and released with approval from The Bitmap Brothers, and it's all coming to fruition shortly :)

I hope you didn't have to jump through too many hoops to get it all approved.

• Like 3