IGNORED

Xenon II - Megablast! (Bitmap Brothers) - Jaguar Port

CyranoJ

• 3 weeks later...

What do we have to do to stop this? Burn peoples payment details into their carts? Actually, the people who enable this sort of behavior are the bidders...

Edited by CyranoJ
  • Like 6

Agreed I was shocked when I saw it.

The people bidding are just as bad as the person selling in my opinion.

To buy and instantly flip at inflated prices is rediculous and an insult to the Jag fans who actually want to own and play the game.

My copy is going nowhere I really enjoy this release ?

Edited by JaguarBrett
  • Like 2

I know exactly who bought that copy on eBay and he won't be getting any more games from us. I had a feeling that he would do this as the address rang a bell as that of an eBay reseller. Plenty of units left for allocation see the how to order topic for details how to get one.

• Like 7

:mad:

:arrow: Now this really pisses me off to no end!

:mad:

What do we have to do to stop this? Burn peoples payment details into their carts? Actually, the people who enable this sort of behavior are the bidders...

I know :? but i think in regards to these bidders on the newer release carts they are people who have no idea about the work, releases or even Forums. They just see, read Limited/Rare (which in Jaguar cases typically are) and then bid away. I think this at least explains those that i keep seeing buying or bidding up and over twice the value of later release games (eg: Telegames or Songbird) that you can still buy new at less than half the price!

I know exactly who bought that copy on eBay and he won't be getting any more games from us. I had a feeling that he would do this as the address rang a bell as that of an eBay reseller.

That's great to hear Gaz! :) Is it a known Jag 'Offender' or someone newish (if you can say)?

Right I have put xenon 2 up for sale on eBay myself for 99p. For that you get allocated a copy from the third run and the 99p refunded. Anybody already on 2nd or 3rd run no need to contact me again. I'm just hoping it's a way to try and stop people getting ripped off. Not sure if I can link to another auction in the description, but would love to be able to do so!

If possible please spread the link so we can stop people paying over the odds for the game.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xenon-2-Megablast-NEW-for-Atari-Jaguar-/322162897652?hash=item4b0267b2f4:g:PGcAAOSwbYZXaW1g

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 11

I know this is likely not the case but what if he just didn't like the game and wanted to sell it?

If he didn't like the game, why not put both copies up? He put it up as soon as he received it, so its unlikely that he even played it. I could be wrong, but it goes against what we were trying to do. We know we can't stop this happening, but we are trying our best to get the game to everyone who wants a copy for as reasonable price as possible. I'm sure he'll make a pretty penny on it, but as I said if we do any more games somebody will not have the chance to get one.

• Like 2