IGNORED

Xenon II - Megablast! (Bitmap Brothers) - Jaguar Port

CyranoJ

just over 100 boards have been prepaired, eproms will start to be programmed probably thursday

People should appreciate the repetitive drudgery you are going through to make these. The fun of making them quickly goes away.

Edited by rayik
  • Like 6

People should appreciate the repetitive drudgery you are going through to make these. The fun of making them quickly goes away.

you realise I have programmed these eproms already twice before than had to erase them due to discovered issues :/

It's Friday of the week after that, do we have ignition?

Kool, I count 48 of them :)

Am I being an ass or what? I know!!! Just kidding.

Anyway do you guys have a date in mind for the actual release, with some interesting meaning to it?

According to Wikipedia the original was released in Aug 89 ... so is the plan to release in August? Or maybe the birthday of one of the Bitmap Brothers founders/members or the date the company was founded?

Anybody going to play expo in Blackpool on the 30th of the month can come play the game. I should be somewhere in the Retro Computer museum (RCM) section. Can only do the Saturday due to work commitments. I should also have the latest version of rebooteriods for the masses to play too. As for a release date, I MAY have an answer shortly, or I MAY not! I certainly MAY not sit on these until August. I MAY have said enough for now! We MAY be planning something special for the first cartridge, no we definitely are!

Edited by Gaztee
  • Like 14