IGNORED

My Apple II... stuff.

simbalion

I am in the process of cleaning up my play/work area and am finding out I have more Apple II stuff than I thought I did. I have at least four Apple IIe owners manuals with one still in the shrink wrap and some other manuals with a few still in the shrink wrap. Those I found when buying a TRS-80 4P off a guy. Sadly, he hauled off 2 (!) loads of Apple IIs to the scrap in his s-10 pickup before I got there! That was about 3 years ago. I also dug out my Apple IIc and the four complete IIe's I rescued about 2 years ago. All have serial and 80 column cards in them except the non-enhanced IIe, which is missing the Super Serial card. The working Apple IIe extended even has the mouse card in it! The earlier IIe I have set up to use the working Disk II drives I have and the lone working Monitor II I have. (I have three monitor IIs with vertical issues and a Monitor III needing recapped.) The others are set up to use the 8 later disk drives I got with them. I think they are called unidrives, but still Apple. Need to test them again. Still digging up stuff and will be trying to get this and my other collections in order to enjoy. (Also still trying to save 'unloved' Apple II's when I can!)

post-8339-0-67676000-1452823632_thumb.jpg

post-8339-0-87308300-1452823712_thumb.jpg

post-8339-0-77854300-1452823810_thumb.jpg

post-8339-0-91927000-1452823945_thumb.jpg

post-8339-0-25746600-1452824047_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I think I do. Still finding disks and stuff. Need to go through and test everything again as I already ran into a power supply in one IIe that suddenly decided it wasn't going to work anymore. No smoke or even swollen caps inside. Luckily, I had a spare from a dead II+ I had years ago that had something eat up the motherboard inside it.

• 4 weeks later...