IGNORED

NOX / Death Chase

BinaryStar

My response (for the benefit of others who may ask the same question)

I'm afraid I cannot give an exact date for the second run atm. The overlays job is in the hands of the printers and has been for the past 5 weeks. I'll be updating the website and sending a mass email once copies are available again but unfortunately we can only move as quickly as the printers do.

Thanks,

Chris

• Like 1

Chris (or others), this may seem like a silly question, but I finally got around to playing all four games today. But...for Nox and Deathchase overlays, on the front, there is white film that is on there pretty good. I can barely see the graphics underneath this white film. My question is...is this white film supposed to come off??? Like, is it a protective adhesive for the front of overlays? Like I said, may be a silly question, but I am not sure if I am supposed to leave this white film on the front or not, as it seems like it doesn't want to come off for me, but it should come off!

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Disregard! I just watched VectrexRoli's review, and it shows him pulling the white film off. So my question is answered. Thanks, Roli! Now, just got to get those sons of guns off...

Edited by SumerNivek

Now, just got to get those sons of guns off...

Yeah mine didn't want to come loose either. I should have just removed the one for Nox and left the Death Chase one alone. Death Chase doesn't really require the overlay so much as NOX does. Another issue I have is that while the overlays are of an incredible quality. I have a heck of a time getting them to fit into the slots on the front of my vectrex? It is like they are slight bit too thick? In the case of NOXs' overlay, I gave up and just put it in as best as I could.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...