IGNORED

Platman, conversion from Amiga to C64....and A8.

wanax

• 2 weeks later...

Although we two had some talkings on the past mostly regarding my mockups of Rocky Memphis here it was Wanax that send me a p.m. to show the C64 version and said he was interested on also do an A8 version.

I have to admit that at first I was really not sure that an A8 version could be done and that I could ever get anything for the game screens in 2:1 ratio instead of the Saul Cross C64 1:1 coloured gfxs and hi-res sprites.

But in a few days I was happy to found a way and taking the main idea could built all the gfxs. The sprites of the ghosts be in nice 2PMGs multicolour 3colours each and many different will also look good. In the end it will be a game that shows it is an A8 game (colours, more screen lines,...) similar, in some ways, to the Amiga version.

Still a long way ahead but is beeing fun :) and who knows what other surprises and news can come in the future...

Edited by José Pereira

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey there! I give you a little update :-)

The conversion is goins well, only one little "problem"...are the sprites! I'm used to those of C64 are more flexible for me :-)

In any case I am enjoying! I enclose the tiles (meta-tiles) map that I use for C64, perhaps I'll use it for this conversion. The second png is the result on the Atari..

José: sooner or later I answer your questions ;-) :-D

post-38121-0-81494600-1458065086_thumb.png

post-38121-0-40133000-1458067463_thumb.png

Edited by wanax
  • Like 6