IGNORED

CHECKED Inn 2600 HB

rjchamp3

It appears to be a scan line issue too close to ntsc i guess

so I have my guy trying to fix possibly program the rom to pal than IF that works, u will get a new cart with a PAL rom after u send they other back

FREE OF CHARGE lets see what the outcome is on this issue

It appears to be a scan line issue too close to ntsc i guess

Have you checked, if chavert has other NTSC carts he can test? This may save you some time, cost and nerves. icon_smile.gif

If the other NTSC carts work well, I am pretty sure it must be more than the scan lines, else all NTSC carts would cause similar problems on chavert's TV. And if other NTSC carts roll on chavert's TV, then its even not a problem of this game, but just the TV which is very sensitive to non-PAL scan lines.

All my others homebrew games, in ntsc, work well.

ex : the las ninja, chunkout, clyde's revenge, maciver, ballon protest, pigs in the castle ...

I have the rom being worked on i don't care what it is will make it right for u

Have you checked, if chavert has other NTSC carts he can test? This may save you some time, cost and nerves. icon_smile.gif

If the other NTSC carts work well, I am pretty sure it must be more than the scan lines, else all NTSC carts would cause similar problems on chavert's TV. And if other NTSC carts roll on chavert's TV, then its even not a problem of this game, but just the TV which is very sensitive to non-PAL scan lines.

from what we see so far scan lines should not be the issue but we are digging deeper

All my others homebrew games, in ntsc, work well.

ex : the las ninja, chunkout, clyde's revenge, maciver, ballon protest, pigs in the castle ...

Almost done fixing ur issue some work was involved but it shall resolve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...