IGNORED

For sale/trade: N64 Console & More! LIMITED TIME ONLY SALE ON N64!

KreatorKat

I will have extremely limited access to AtariAge from July 11 to August 7. If you direct a question at me on the forms or PM me, it is highly unlikely I will be able to reply.

Hello everyone! :) I've got a few things for sale. I can accept trades too! Make me an offer: I'm looking for Neo Geo MVS games and SNES essentials especially. See my signature for wanted thread link! Buyer pays all shipping costs. If you want I can ship at any USPS shipping speed (Priority, 2 Day, Overnight, etc.) if you want to pay for it. All prices are negotiable a bit, or buy a bunch to save on shipping and get a bundle deal! Pics upon request.

Here is my AtariAge feedback. I'm relatively new here, so only a bit: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/248558-kreatorkat/

I've currently got some games and cables for sale, highlighted by an N64 Console.

2600:

Warlords cart only- $4. Cart great condition. Front label great, a small amount of fading on end label.

NES:

Silent Service- $4. Cart in great condition!

Jordan vs. Bird 1 on 1- $2. This one is in pretty bad condition. There is wear on the label, but it is not ripped. The cartridge itself is a little dirty, could use a cleaning. The game does work, but if you're using a toaster NES that doesn't have its lockout chip disabled, as with many NES carts, you need to try a few times.

N64:

California Speed- $6. Nice condition, label slightly worn, but just barely. Looks fine really, just mentioning it.

Top Gear Overdrive- $5. Front label is ever so slightly worn, but back label is slightly torn at the top.

Black Console- $28 Sale This Week (till next Sunday) Only! Console works perfectly, decent condition but could use a small cleaning. Comes with Jumper Pack! No cords or controllers, but if you would like I do have N64 composite cables for sale below and a couple of controllers in bad condition I might be willing to part with. No expansion slot lid, but to be honest I prefer the look of no lid if you purchase an expansion pack, which is a necessary accessory IMHO.

SNES:

Family Feud- $5. Label has some wear in a few places.

PS2:

Breakin' Da Rules (CiB)- $5. Box has a bit of wear all around but very nice. Disk and manual are great.

Wii:

The Amazing Race (original disk, manual, and art, fake case)- $4. Manual and disk perfect, box not perfect.

NBA 2K11 (CiB)- $6- Manual and disk perfect, box great with some residue on spine.

Accessories:

Adapter to replace your RF switch box! Similar to the ones in the Atariage store, provides convince and a slightly better picture- $2. Works, nothing else to it lol.

Radioshack RF switch box- $3. Works, nothing else to it lol.

All AV cables and Nintendo switchboxes $3 (all official)-

-XBox 360 AV

-SNES/N64/GC AV

-NES/SNES RF box (also works with Genesis)

-Genesis RF box (also works with NES/SNES)

Thats all for now, Thanks! :rolling:

KreatorKat

Edited by KreatorKat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...