63 members have voted

1. 1. How many P-Boxes do you own?

• None
    • One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • Five
    • More than five, but less that then ten.
    • More than ten, but less than twenty.
    • More than twenty.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Ack! That one has a funny story tied to it. When I went to Turkey back in the nineties, each and every computer keyboard had to be identified on the Turkish customs form. I had 22 consoles with me in my baggage. The customs inspector found the box with the first six consoles in it and asked me if that was all of them. He looked at me in utter horror as I told him that there were 18 more of them scattered through the crates of stuff I had, along with four PEBs, a PE2, three Tomy Tutors, a pair of Mattel Aquarius machines, and my PC. He could not believe that anyone could possibly have that many computers for their own use (I was single at the time). The look on his face was truly priceless. It was the moment when he truly understood that Americans are STRANGE. . .

• Like 3

7 left @ Zach´s:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351033272765

post-41141-0-26881000-1455059146_thumb.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following seller here - Chaser2015 - seems to have one of this PEBs. He also uses Zach´s pics. Strange.

And he tells "LAST ONE".... but he only had and has this only and new one.

Maybe he wants to feign that he is Zach.

Also a strange price, seems to do it with the shipping..... Be careful here, it is NOT cheaper.

This is the seller who sold me a 400$+ complete-trash-pile of defective rubbish, outside eBay.... (!)

All parts broken, i.e. smoke coming out of a floppydisk at power-on. And no money back or so :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151977043592

post-41141-0-85063900-1455059207_thumb.jpg

No this one does not appear to have the MG eprom in it. Was there one made for the Corcomp CC9900 micro expansion system? Now when I first boot it up I can hit the 3 or the space and it will go into the SBX or to the color bar, but if I press 1 Disk Manager or 2 TI Basic, it locks up and will go nowhere. Maybe another topic though

I just would burn 2 new Eproms (2764 = 8 KB) and change them (keep the originals)

Please have a very close look in which socket which original Eprom sits (A/B), and which revision of the board/PCB you have

(there was one revision where the chips (A/B) where swapped IIRC)

I recommend this Bios-Update.

xXx

post-41141-0-44105700-1455283145_thumb.jpg