Shawn

Do you spend more money on vintage or modern games?

Do you spend more money on vintage or modern games?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Do you spend more money on vintage or modern games?

• Vintage
    • Modern

Vintage, aye, vintage.

Our newest system is the Wii; whilst admittedly, not ancient, the point is my family and I are not excited about the Wii U and contemporaries. I've been focusing on Atari lately, with the exception of Sega Genesis cartridge I recently purchased. http://atariage.com/forums/topic/250617-s-factor-sonia-and-silver/ Actually, it's the first Sega Genesis cart I've ever bought; since heretofore it's just been Nintendo and Atari for me.

I prefer vintage games hands down, but a contributing factor is all of this endless needling for DLC, etc. I'm tired of spending a ton of cash for incomplete games.

I used to spend a ton on vintage and that dropped off a lot. However, of the past few weeks the vintage is picking up. I vote vintage.

Neo Retro games are the only ones I am getting nowadays. Sure I may pick up a new 3DS game once every 6 months or so, but I seem to get every new released title for retro systems all of the time.

Those who spend more money on modern games should visit XboxAge.com or PlaystationAge.com instead. :lol:

• Like 1

these days modern as i no longer collect and am just getting into this new generation. overall in my lifetime it may be a tie though

Modern.

I have enough games for ever console that I own, some complete collections, that I nowadays only buy new stuff (I gather the Rare collection for Xbox One does not count as vintage?).