IGNORED

Winner of Game Of The Year 2015

vprette

I want to thank David and Carl. I don't know Carl except for buying ROM's, but the 2015 game I played most this year besides Piggy Bank was Ms PacMan. Amazing game.

David has helped my son and I so much over the years with our collecting, I would have never have thought about producing a game without people like David. By helping me and my son, ("sharkcharmer") in our collecting, helping to get a few hard to get games, David got our interest in collecting Intellivision on high and it became a real fun Father and Son activity. Doing Piggy was a natural evolution to our insanity.

People like Rev and C-Mart, Pimpmaul69 and the folks that were so kind to this "old guy" at the PRGE two years back (and this year) made me feel apart of the community. Rev has helped to keep me motivated to do this when things would become "less than" fun.

The month leading up to PRGE was great fun for me! Doing this on a whim. A BLIX battle...it was going to be a 30 cart release joke, but became more, fast. It even helped me get a copy of BLIX for my personal collection. Irony at it's best.

Thanks to "people familiar with the matter." for keeping jokes alive and being smart asses. :-) No he wasn't the programmer. Who am I forgetting? :-)

Special shout out to Albert and Y-Bot for showing (and selling) Piggy Bank at PRGE! Thanks to 5-11Under for dealing with my lunacy and novice understanding of how to do this.

There would be no Piggy without the great programmers and testers that hang out on Atari Age. This game was designed for us. Every snowy bacon flavored level joke in the game was part of our community.

Hat's off to all the games released in 2015 and the people who made it happen, I have two of each release (at least) and I love what you guys are doing! So lets keep doing it.

• Like 17

By the way: The Game of the Year Edition will be CiB! The game comes wrapped completely in bacon.

Imagining a Pig wrapped in bacon. Sounds a little Hannibal Lecter to me....

I want to thank David and Carl. I don't know Carl except for buying ROM's, but the 2015 game I played most this year besides Piggy Bank was Ms PacMan. Amazing game.

David has helped my son and I so much over the years with our collecting, I would have never have thought about producing a game without people like David. By helping me and my son, ("sharkcharmer") in our collecting, helping to get a few hard to get games, David got our interest in collecting Intellivision on high and it became a real fun Father and Son activity. Doing Piggy was a natural evolution to our insanity.

People like Rev and C-Mart, Pimpmaul69 and the folks that were so kind to this "old guy" at the PRGE two years back (and this year) made me feel apart of the community. Rev has helped to keep me motivated to do this when things would become "less than" fun.

The month leading up to PRGE was great fun for me! Doing this on a whim. A BLIX battle...it was going to be a 30 cart release joke, but became more fast. It even helped me get a copy of BLIX for my personal collection. Irony at it's best.

Thanks to "people familiar with the matter." for keeping jokes alive and being smart asses. :-) No he wasn't the programmer. Who am I forgetting? :-)

Special shout out to Albert and Y-Bot for showing (and selling) Piggy Bank at PRGE! Thanks to 5-11Under for dealing with my lunacy and novice understanding of how to do this.

There would be no Piggy without the great programmers and testers that hang out on AA age. This game was designed for us. Every snowy bacon flavored level joke in the game was part of our community.

Hat's off to all the games released in 2015 and the people who made it happen, I have two of each release (at least) and I love what you guys are doing! So lets keep doing it.

Cool... an acceptance speech. :)

Well..It'll be an interesting read, no doubt about that! Maybe it'll be ready in another 20 years or so.. ;)

Piggy is my favorite on the list but there's a lot of great games on there.. I'm just glad all these guys still make Inty games.

I'm also really glad this poll is over..lol.

• Like 2