IGNORED

SwampFox56

SwampFox56

I received my RGB modded Atari 2600 back from Zeke today, and it works great! Very professional looking modification, awesome prices, and great communication during the modding process. I highly recommended Zeke's services for anyone looking for modification or repairs! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Zeke did a heavy sixer repair and mod for me recently. His communication was great throughout the entire process, and Zeke did a very nice job, the unit works great. He did a green LED power mod, AV with stereo, and S video. He also repaired the board and paid out of pocket for a fried CPU chip. I honestly don't think he made much (or perhaps it even cost him) to do this service for me, so I give him extreme credit for integrity to that end. I would definitley reccomend Zeke's services and plan on contacting him again soon for help repairing a friends jaguar and perhaps a few other things. Thanks again Zeke!

post-38373-0-01601700-1456407949_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-97353800-1456407955_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-43693100-1456407964_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Zeke repaired my console as well as added an A/V mod. He also fixed a crack in the bottom shell that occurred during shipping at no charge. He returned the console back very fast. He does great work and responds to any questions immediately. If you are looking for any consoles to be repaired or modded at a fair price, than I highly recommend you send them to Zeke.
Edited by Oldschool80skid
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Shipped my heavy sixer to him for a repair last year. Eventually got a package - but it was someone else's stuff. We cross shipped, and I got my 2600 back, but after being bounced all over the eastern half of the US, the box was in bad shape and the 2600 was non-functional. It would at least power on when I shipped it to him.

About that time he disappeared with a bunch of other people's stuff. So who knows if it was ever repaired correctly. I doubt he'll poke his head in here again, but if he does AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Edited by Laner