IGNORED

TI-99 - DOCs, Manuals, eBooks, Lost & Found

Schmitzi

(I need the limit for non-subscribers)

Converting takes some more time because I check all scans against my list,

and I am entering the missing manuals numbers from the backside covers.

Edited by Schmitzi

If anyone knows the correct settings to get this PDF to print out properly, I'd really appreciate it.  I've wasted enough paper on four attempts messing with double sided, orientation, definitely not booklet.  I simply don't have the time to dissemble this one and re-create it.

16 minutes ago, INVISIBLE said:

If anyone knows the correct settings to get this PDF to print out properly, I'd really appreciate it.  I've wasted enough paper on four attempts messing with double sided, orientation, definitely not booklet.  I simply don't have the time to dissemble this one and re-create it.

You'd have to print it on size A3 paper in landscape mode to get it to print as two side-by-side full pages. Most home printers won't work with paper that large. It will probably shrink down OK if you print it on Legal size in landscape mode, but you may have to trim the pages some to make it into a nice booklet.

• Like 2

Two zip files of TIF images scanned at 480dpi from the manual for:
TURBO-PASC'99 from L L Conner Enterprises.

The zip includes 5 pages of addendum assisting with reading and writing data to an external file, also a separate note re original pages scattered about the manual with no content and not numbered.

The original manual contained labels stuck to a few pages correcting or adding to the original print and these are in the scans.  I kept waiting for the other materials listed in the Reference Manual and the adverts, but never saw them.

For my next light task I have found a TI Runner original manual ready for the clean scan.

I have found a bad original print of the documentation for "3D-World"- it was sold on disk- no mention of who made it or distributed it. The print is very tiny and really faint. I would probably need to retype much of it.  Most of the final line on page 8 is missing- it runs "The number of..... depend on your printer model". Anyone interested? Heard of it?

Then I shall be moving on the to very fat multi-language Milliken modules.  In the next week or two it will be time to update the manual lists due to the extra manuals kindly scanned by ti99iuc and MikeV.

keep safe!   s

TurboPascPt1.zip TurboPascPt2.zip

turbopascthumb.jpg

Edited by blackbox
add text!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just a quick one this time- lovely clear crisp 480dpi tif images all zipped up for you to read, pdf, ocr or simply read for:

TI RUNNER    from EB Software.

I am seeking more information for 3D-World but will in due course recreate the docs for it and include a dsk file (the Amerisoft version).   So the next here will be the multi-language Milliken games, starting with Dragon Mix- a fat manual so it will be a few days/weeks.   Somewhere in the period I'll update the manual lists too as we have quite a few new ones.

s

tirunnerthumb.jpg

TI_Runner.zip

• Like 5

1 hour ago, WhataKowinkydink said:

That's the OS/99 I'm speaking of.  It is also on the 'stock' Finalgrom zip under 'TOOLS'.

Interesting.  I've never seen or heard of that one before.  I could not locate anything for it on the Internet either.  Since is appears you have a FinalGROM, maybe you might want to consider 4A/DOS.  (Files attached below)

If you also have a TIPI, you might want to look into Force Command as well.

4ADOSFG99.zip 4A DOS - Instruction Manual Rev-02.pdf 4A DOS - Cover.pdf

• Like 2

1 hour ago, INVISIBLE said:

maybe you might want to consider 4A/DOS.

I've been checking it out too.  Just thought I'd see what OS/99 has to offer in contrast. 

1 hour ago, INVISIBLE said:

If you also have a TIPI, you might want to look into Force Command as well.

No TIPI yet, but I'll remember that. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Here are the latest lists of manuals to be found here at atariage and other online locations.

The first is a sorted text list of manuals located here on atariage, with the urls where you can find them. There are a few duplicates where games are known under different names. Over 280 items.

Then a sorted and searchable pdf,  listing manuals located here and other locations on the internet, generally without links to specific documents (except where very obscure), just a note the the website to look to. Again duplications, but over 500 items.

I have omitted some low quality scans to encourage better ones to be produced, but do let me know of errors or the omission of quality manuals anywhere on the Internet!

I am currently working on Milliken games, Dragon Mix is first- after Dragon Mix, by special request it will be the Statistics Manual then back to Milliken. I am also working on a manual for 3D World, translating the German manual- this may take a while, and I will ask our German readers to check it out for me.

s

omegalist.txt softwaremanualsamalgaMay2020.pdf

• Like 2

On 3/25/2019 at 2:00 PM, Schmitzi said:

Wolfgang Königs W.K. Debugger 4.1 - King´s Electronik

German Manual.

The W.K. Debugger was delivered on a 2764 Eprom, for the Heiner Martin Modul (ROM).

You also need a copy of the E/A-GROM´s

Almost all routines from the MiniMem-Modul were implemented

W.K.-Debugger-4.1--Kings-Electronic-GER.pdf 699.58 kB · 23 downloads

here for Classic99

DEBUG.BIN DEBUC.BIN

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here are clean hi-res (480dpi) scans in TIF format for you to read, print, OCR or pdf for:
PHM3117 DRAGON MIX 
in two zip files- quite a large manual at 72 pages.
(c) 1982 Texas Instruments,  Manual back cover (c) 1983..

Joysticks optional.

The second zip includes the green module label at 600dpi, but the original label is very unsharp to start with.

This is the EU five language version, Eng, DE, I, NL, and F.  The front cover and every other page has two words of French. The inside front cover has two paragraphs of Swedish- anyone from Sweden looking for "Las detta forst" is out of luck.

Multiplication 0 to 9, division with answers 0 to 9. For US school grades 3 to 11, approx age 8 to 17 (at higher ages it must be the time challenge rather than "3 x 5")

How do they decide whether to translate a module title?  I liked the French Dragon Savant, and was looking forward to an Italian Drago Saggio, but got Dragon Mix instead...,

My next project is one that has been requested- STATISTICS.

s

dragonmixthumb.jpg

DragonMixEuPt1.zip DragonMixEuPt2.zip

Dragonmixshot.jpg

Edited by blackbox
add screenshot
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

I found a great quality german manual of the ROS 8.14 for the Horizon Ramdisk.

As the font is somehow small, I scanned it with 600 dpi.

Thanks to Götz Feuerstein for passing me this brilliant printed document.

xXx

Horizon-Ramdisk-HRD-ROS-8.14--1990-Opa-Bud-Mills--GERMAN--OCR.pdf

Search tags: deutsch deutsches Handbuch HRD

• Like 3