IGNORED

TI-99 - DOCs, Manuals, eBooks, Lost & Found

Schmitzi

Apesoft Apegrafic Manual "High resolution Graphik für den TI-99/4A" GERMAN 1983

Thanks to Klaus Thiel and/or Götz Feuerstein for giving this print to me, cannot exactly remember ;)

Apesoft-Apegrafic-Manual--High-Resolution-Graphik-FÜR-DEN-TI-99-4A--1983--GERMAN--OCR.pdf

Search tags: deutsch deutsches Handbuch

• Like 4

Here is a zip file of TIF images, clean hi res (480dpi) for you to read, print, OCR or pdf, for the TI99/4 module:
STATISTICS   PHM3014.

The text in the manual refers to the keys for the TI99/4 - if you are using a TI99/4a, please see the inside front cover of the manual.

My manual is rubber stamped to void the warranty information- the page is supplied with the rubber stamp and repeated with the stamped words removed.

The replacement European warranty information leaflet is on ti99iuc at
http://tinyurl.com/yd735ufn
(long form: http://www.ti99iuc.it/web/index.php?pagina=cerca&ricerca=WARRANTY+CARD+-+TEXAS+INSTRUMENTS&cerca=Cerca)

The demo data table has been repeated at higher res, enlarged, and with line rules to help you to enter it.

The zip includes a 600dpi scan of the module label- my module is Italian and marked RCI1183.

Next up, by request, will be the addendum pages for the Myarc XBII Vn 2.12 module. Then we may have to see about the main XBII manual, which will take me somewhat over a month- 224 pages on a very old scanner (remember ethernet cards...!)

S

statsthumb.jpg

statistics.zip

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, blackbox said:

Here is a zip file of TIF images, clean hi res (480dpi) for you to read, print, OCR or pdf, for the TI99/4 module:
STATISTICS   PHM3014.

The text in the manual refers to the keys for the TI99/4 - if you are using a TI99/4a, please see the inside front cover of the manual.

My manual is rubber stamped to void the warranty information- the page is supplied with the rubber stamp and repeated with the stamped words removed.

The replacement European warranty information leaflet is on ti99iuc at
http://tinyurl.com/yd735ufn
(long form: http://www.ti99iuc.it/web/index.php?pagina=cerca&ricerca=WARRANTY+CARD+-+TEXAS+INSTRUMENTS&cerca=Cerca)

The demo data table has been repeated at higher res, enlarged, and with line rules to help you to enter it.

The zip includes a 600dpi scan of the module label- my module is Italian and marked RCI1183.

Next up, by request, will be the addendum pages for the Myarc XBII Vn 2.12 module. Then we may have to see about the main XBII manual, which will take me somewhat over a month- 224 pages on a very old scanner (remember ethernet cards...!)

S

statsthumb.jpg

statistics.zip 15.89 MB · 7 downloads

made my day, thanks.

Myarc Extended Basic II module Vn 2.12-  

A small zip file of the appendices issued as each version was released.  

Use these together with the Version 1 manual extracts at

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/307501-myarc-extended-basic-ii-mame-setup/?do=findComment&comment=4558592

and the usual TI XB manual and you could conquer the excellent Myarc XBII version.

The manual at 4558592 is not complete and does not reflect the changes made as the version numbers went up- see the appendices for that!

MyarcXB2 appendices.zip

Edited by blackbox
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

this 3 docs were new to me, I found them inside the legacy files from Paolo Bagnaresi.

TI-Learning-Center--Speak-&-Spell-Activity-Book--Fun-with-Words--1978-1980--103336-2

TI-Learning-Center--Speak-&-Spell-Activity-Book--Fun-with-Words--1978-1980--103336-2.pdf

TI-Learning-Center--Speak-&-Read-Activity-Book--You-Can-Read--1982--BPC-1058254-0103

TI-Learning-Center--Speak-&-Read-Activity-Book--You-Can-Read--1982--BPC-1058254-0103.pdf

TI--Speak-&-Spell--Letter-to-Parents--1980

TI--Speak-&-Spell--Letter-to-Parents--1980.pdf

Edited by Schmitzi
  • Like 2

Phew. That was hard work- but here we are- the Myarc Extended Basic II version 2.12 manual.
Crisp 480dpi scans in four zips of TIF image files for you to read, print, OCR or PDF.

Updated to cover the revisions and additions (and deletions!), with some extra material- 16 new pages plus lots of extra sections on lots of pages.  The first zip includes a scan of my module label, although the label has seen better days.

My manual has also seen better days but I have cleaned it up a lot.  The original pages were supplied to me in loose pages, mostly (but not all) measuring 215mm x 152mm. Supplied wrapped in cellophane and with three binder holes (I could not buy a binder to fit here- probably a standard US-only size!!).

Myarc XBII required a module, a floppy and a special EPROM for the Myarc 512k ram card. It allowed much larger Extended Basic programs, 32 or 40 column screen display and bit map mode- one of only a few bit map offerings that let you detect if a particular pixel was on or off.  Now if we could get it to run on an FG99 plus 32k ram plus SD card device...

MyarcXB2_Part1.zip MyarcXB2_Part2.zip MyarcXB2_Part3.zip MyarcXB2_Part4.zip

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Documentation for Disk based software from Germany: 3D WORLD which draws wire frame pictures and rotates them in 3 axes.
I bought this many years ago and never understood the English docs from Amerisoft, so shelved it. I have now used it and I have produced my own English docs- drawing on several sources.
Here in pdf form for you, together with the Amerisoft disk, are English instructions for 3D World - enjoy!

world019.png

3DWORLD.dsk 3Dworld_docs.pdf

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Using 3D World for external use in games would be a challenge.  You need first to model the object in 3d space in order to manually input point co-ordinates into 3d-world and connect them. 
In 3d world you can manipulate the 3d wire frames.     
You could extract the relocated point locations manually  for each possible view and store them somewhere for your game to use....  then it depends upon storage space and processing time.
It would not be simple and would involve much manual work- there is no obvious way to automate input or output from 3d world.
s

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here are clean hi-res (480dpi) scans in TIF format for you to read, print, OCR or pdf for:
PHM3118 MINUS MISSION 
in two zip files- quite a large manual at 72 pages.
(c) 1982 Texas Instruments,  Manual back cover (c) 1983..

Joysticks optional.

The second zip includes the green module label at 720dpi, but the original label is very unsharp to start with.

This is the EU five language version, Eng, DE, I, NL, and F.  The front cover and every other page has two words of French. The inside front cover has two paragraphs of Swedish- anyone from Sweden looking for "Las detta forst" is out of luck.

Subtraction 0 to 9, with numbers 0 to 9. For US school grades K to 6, approx age 5 to 12

next project- one or two Asgard manuals for disk programs, then another DLM module...

minusmthumb.jpg

MinusM_Pt1.zip MinusM_Pt2.zip

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A little manual for disk based software- a zip of tif images for you to print, read, ocr or pdf for the disk based program:
MUSIC PRO Version 1.4 by David Caron (of Ottawa group) distributed by ASGARD.
The original card was pink which required a little tidying up in the scans.

Extras!  Some of the documentation was on the TI disk, so I have recreated it using something a little more modern than an Epson dot matrix- three small extra pages in the zip,  which are a disk catalogue, a keyboard/note graphic and a function/keyboard strip.

The disk is in circulation I believe.

MusicPro14.zip

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Schmitzi said:

I found this article about the TI-99/2 and the CC-40 in the german CHIP-Magazin Mar 1983

The prices in the list are absolutely crazy. I don't know how to reasonably convert them to current prices (adjusted to inflation etc.), but I remember well that I got the P-Box plus controller card plus disk drive in September 1983 for less than DM 1000,- (~ €500,-). On that list, the internal disk drive alone costs DM 999,-. In October 1983 I got the 32K RAM for DM 299,- (here, 5 months earlier (and before TI's withdrawal), twice as much).

(Edit: The magazine is from May 1983)

Edited by mizapf
  • Like 1