Schmitzi

TI-99 - DOCs, Manuals, eBooks, Lost & Found

Documentation for two more modules, in zipped TIF format images, clean hi res 480dpi for you to read, ocr, print or pdf.

MOONSWEEPER from PHM 3224 IMAGIC - 1983 - programmed by Smith/Western Games Design Group, documentation Dennis Lamb

BURGERTIME PHM 3233 - from DATA EAST USA 1983

post-47425-0-68487200-1559761945.jpgpost-47425-0-20135900-1559761935.jpgpost-47425-0-70336300-1559762283.png

enjoy

moonsweeper.zip

burgertime.zip

Edited by blackbox
  • Like 2

DOCUMENTATION LISTS- MANUALS ON ATARIAGE and elsewhere on the 'Net

Here are updated lists as at 6th June 2019:

First are manuals held here on Atariage, with a link to the post holding the document- this is a simple text list:

omegalist.txt

And an amalgamated list of manuals both here and elsewhere on the 'Net, ignoring some lower quality ones to encourage higher quality posts to replace them. This is a six page PDF document:

softwaremanualsamalgJun19.pdf

regards

• Like 1

Documentation for two modules in zipped tif format, clean and hi res 480dpi to print, read, ocr or pdf.

STAR TREK (Strategic Operations Simulator) PHM3225 SEGA

Interesting module conversion of an arcade machine. The cover logo with "Star Trek Strategic Operations Centre" in yellow with the smaller type on a black background matches the upright arcade cabinet but is a departure from the TI norm of having the smaller type in white. You won't see it in the scan but there is some evidence the artwork started out with the small type in the normal white.

More interesting perhaps is a feature of the module- my copy will only work with Joystick Number 2 so if you have a single joystick make sure it is plugged in as Joystick 2.

MUNCHMOBILE PHM3146 SNK Electronics

Another excellent arcade conversion. The original SNK machine was called JOYFUL ROAD, The game was licensed for US Video Arcade Game maker CENTURI of Florida and sold as MUNCH MOBILE (two separate words). TI then released the game and claimed a trademark on MUNCHMOBILE (just the one word!).

Learning to control the cars "hands" can be tricky, and dropping litter into the bins takes skill. Level two adds traffic lights and junctions...

The arcade machine used a Z80 at 3.75Mhz so the TI was a good match, although the restriction to 16 colours was a difficulty- the arcade machine used 256 colours.

My manual is tattered and this is something of a recreation but 99% authentic! I had to put this in now as MUNCH MOBILE has just this month been released by SNK for modern Windows machines! Admittedly you buy their anniversary product and then have to download the free extra Munch Mobile...

Anyway, enjoy. s

post-47425-0-36374700-1560358858.pngpost-47425-0-69577700-1560358877.png

startrek.zip

munchmobile.zip

Edited by blackbox
  • Like 4

Sorry, I am having problems with the new software...  however

1 Many thanks to Albert for changing the server to allow me in - no compromises have been made, Atariage still has a Grade A security report.

2. Above is the documentation for FATHOM in the usual zipped hi res tif format for you to pdf read ocr or print as you wish.

Best wishes    s

• Like 5

anyone got the manual for Myarc Extended BASIC II that came with the Myarc memory card? We just got it emulated on MAME

Hi res 480dpi documentation for MICROSURGEON, PHM3220 from Imagic.
A zipped file with tif images for you to read, ocr, print or pdf as you wish.
This was a port from an Intellivision game, by the original programmer Rick Levine.

Added to the Intellivision version- higher resolution graphics, a view of the hospital room, speech including "Paging Doctor Levine".
Possibly a small graphic somewhere composed of lower case letters ck under lower case letters ri, but I never live long enough to find them- I find this game very challenging.

Is this the ONLY official TI games manual containing a colour illustration inside?
Enjoy- s

msthumb.jpg

mstiscreen.jpg

microsurgeon.zip

Edited by blackbox
  • Like 4