IGNORED

Funny glitch in ET and my high score

bradhig

I walk on to one screen and the FBI agent is stuck in the lower right hand corner. Normally it happens when I use the send humans back zone ,but this time it happened when the guy appeared on the screen.

I got a high score of 21706 today. On the last game I couldn't win cause the call spaceship zone was on the Washington D. C. screen and it's next to impossible to keep the bad guys off of it long enough to call the spaceship.

Why would FBI agents be interested in alien stuff a decade before The X-Files?

IMG_29231.MOV

post-2717-0-45337300-1454523300_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I walk on to one screen and the FBI agent is stuck in the lower right hand corner. Normally it happens when I use the send humans back zone, but this time it happened when the guy appeared on the screen.

If it happened at the beginning of a round when humans are walking down to Washington, D.C., that means the scientist got to Washington, D.C. first and is trying to get to E.T.

The FBI agent can't go down to Washington, D.C. since the scientist is there and the scientist can't come up since the FBI agent is where E.T. is, so they'll be stuck like that until E.T. moves to another site or E.T. hops into a well.

On the last game I couldn't win cause the call spaceship zone was on the Washington D. C. screen and it's next to impossible to keep the bad guys off of it long enough to call the spaceship.

If you call Elliott, and keep him from touching E.T., you are free to do what you want in Washington, D.C. without being pestered by the other humans.

I got a high score of 21706 today.

If you are going for a single-round high score instead of building your score from round to round, here are some tips:

randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-et-tips.html#single_round_high_scores

• Like 1

If it happened at the beginning of a round when humans are walking down to Washington, D.C., that means the scientist got to Washington, D.C. first and is trying to get to E.T.

The FBI agent can't go down to Washington, D.C. since the scientist is there and the scientist can't come up since the FBI agent is where E.T. is, so they'll be stuck like that until E.T. moves to another site or E.T. hops into a well.

If you call Elliott, and keep him from touching E.T., you are free to do what you want in Washington, D.C. without being pestered by the other humans.

If you are going for a single-round high score instead of building your score from round to round, here are some tips:

randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-et-tips.html#single_round_high_scores

I was playing from round to round.

Edited by bradhig