IGNORED

Will we ever see the instructions for Technovision games?

high voltage

Nowhere to be found, which is kinda odd. Is there a reason why they are not available?

technovision_zpsvg6lu5co.jpg

Most of them remained in the original boxes.

So basically nobody has a clue.

Rare games and even more rarer boxes make unbeliebable rare instructions. You should know that because that is the reason why you have repro boxes.... ;)

Easy, and guys, don't make instructions sound like a piece of crown jewels, it's a piece of paper, not a Picasso.

We are talking about rare instructions but it seems you don´t get it. I just gave you an idea, now cool down and read carefully the posts above.........:) We both don´t want to Insult Picasso! ;)

Aloa

iwan

I cool down when I say to cool down. You gave me an idea? Nothing of the sort actually. But nevermind....

Rare games and even more rarer boxes make unbeliebable rare instructions. You should know that because that is the reason why you have repro boxes....;)

Most of them remained in the original boxes.

I did not give you an idea? Ok! Sorry. I hope that someone else Is able to speak your language and give you some enlightments....I tried my best :)

Rare games and even more rarer boxes make unbeliebable rare instructions. You should know that because that is the reason why you have repro boxes.... ;)

Nothing will happen if someone releases a copy of original even unbelievable rare instructions. The world will still turn, Star Trek will still be repeated on TV, you will still try your best, and Picasso will still be insulted, especially his 60s period.

Obviously what you mean is that they cannot be found nowadays.

Edited by high voltage

• 4 weeks later...

english manuals from "Save our Ship" and Pharao's Curse" are available in the database.

Is anyone interested in a translation from the Nuts manual?
I would not do it themselves, but only post the results of the google translator here.

wasn't a manual in the box from the NTSC conversion repro?

i'm going to look for an English manual in the closet first.

Yes, I'd be interested in English translations for any ORIGINAL (not pirated) games that have non-English-only manuals. And it's something I'd be willing to do myself (with Google or other translation means) eventually...

However, someone who knows the target language would be better suited than me to post an "official" translation.