KylJoy

WTB: Intellivision Wing War Box

I'm looking for an Intellivision Wing War box in new/like new/very good condition. Please PM me if you would like to sell me one.

Be sure to look at my sig for other things I am looking for.

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for an Intellivision Wing War box in new condition. Please PM me if you would like to sell me one.

Be sure to look at my sig for other things I am looking for.

Thanks in advance!

I just want one in any condition!

• Like 2

A few of us need these....

I'd vote for that. But... While we are at it why not make up some of those mock Intellivision Imagic boxes that were recently made available with white backgrounds in the true silver (plastic insert stolen elsewhere). I'd definitely buy a set, stick them in clear plastic box protectors and let them sit on my shelf forever. :) Id bet several of those sets could be sold making it worth doing.

• Like 1

I'd vote for that. But... While we are at it why not make up some of those mock Intellivision Imagic boxes that were recently made available with white backgrounds in the true silver (plastic insert stolen elsewhere). I'd definitely buy a set, stick them in clear plastic box protectors and let them sit on my shelf forever. :) Id bet several of those sets could be sold making it worth doing.

That is a great idea, and maybe even the unreleased Parker Brothers game boxes may on the horizon of Intellivision greatness! I hope...... :)

That is a great idea, and maybe even the unreleased Parker Brothers game boxes may on the horizon of Intellivision greatness! I hope...... :)

There's certainly a version of a game based on one of the unreleased Parker games that I've been pushing for...

That may be a tough find, i just looked and that is one of the few items I don't have.

best of luck! :)