IGNORED

WTB: 32k Memory Card for TI 99/4a PEB

LynxHandyCaster

Wanting to buy a 32k memory card for the TI 99/4a PEB. Prefer TI brand, but any brand will do.

here is an option (32kmod in the console) that you could do to get the same functionality as a 32k PEB card.

read the post HERE

I have already ordered a enough parts to do my 3 consoles, which cost me less than $12

here is an option (32kmod in the console) that you could do to get the same functionality as a 32k PEB card.

read the post HERE

I have already ordered a enough parts to do my 3 consoles, which cost me less than $12

Hi:

Thanks so much for the link that shows how to do the mod on my console.

I am a bit of a purist, though, and since I never owned a PEB back in the Ferg (day) and I now have an empty one, I would like to experience what a TI user would have done to get his/her PEB up and running in the original manner. Also, I'm not too good with a soldering iron. As it turns out, it looks like I'll be able to get two half-height 5 1/4" TI floppy drives, a TI Disk Controller Card (with Disk Manager Command Module cartridge), and a TI 32K Memory Expansion Card from another TI collector for a very reasonable price. So I'll pass on the mod, but I very much appreciate your response.

MillipedeMan

• Like 2

Hi:

Thanks so much for the link that shows how to do the mod on my console.

I am a bit of a purist, though, and since I never owned a PEB back in the Ferg (day) and I now have an empty one, I would like to experience what a TI user would have done to get his/her PEB up and running in the original manner. Also, I'm not too good with a soldering iron. As it turns out, it looks like I'll be able to get two half-height 5 1/4" TI floppy drives, a TI Disk Controller Card (with Disk Manager Command Module cartridge), and a TI 32K Memory Expansion Card from another TI collector for a very reasonable price. So I'll pass on the mod, but I very much appreciate your response.

MillipedeMan

Not sure if this guy will peice it out, but you can always check.

I know he has one in his PEB.

HERE