IGNORED

Shawn

FireTiger

• 1 month later...

I have spent hundreds with this guy Shawn Sr. I don't know him personally, but I hear if you are stuck in a snow storm in Canada...he would be glad to help you out..(maybe, lol)

Shawn Sr. makes some of the best reproductions out there...he takes his time and puts a lot of energy into these action packed carts.

If you are looking to buy from someone and Shawn has was you need....you will NOT be disappointed!

If he doesn't have it posted, just ask em and I'm sure he can get it! Amazing...just Amazing to deal with!

Thanks again !

:D :thumbsup:

Awesome Communication above and beyond, really nice modded Snes package just as

described, answered all my PM's quickly and answered all my inquires in a very

friendly manner, what else can I say? A pleasure to do business with and I hope

to deal with in the future! Don't hesitate in dealing with Shawn Sr.! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got 7800 tank command... Happy with the cart, if it's not a repro ???... Was under impression that manual was original, but is a poor stapled repro.. box color did not match cart label and far too thick cardboard used.

Oh well...

Oh my god. You are bitching that the cardstock was not 1:1 with a retail box and that the color hue isn't exact? It's a reproduction box and manual if you wanted a real one you should have bought a real one. I charged you $5 bucks for the box and $3 for the manual. Try finding anyone that would even give you the time of day for that much.

And your going as far as to accuse me of selling you a repro cart as real? The box and manual are reproduced as stated. The cart is legit and if you really want to questing it open the cart up on video and see it's a production retail cart made by froggo with production chips on a production pcb.

In closing you got this game a month ago why are you trying to post shitty feedback (that nobody is gonna believe) for me now?

Shawn... I thought about this long and hard... Yes, it was a month ago and waited for your response after pointing this out to you.... I knew the box was a repro, but is something a repro when the material used is an incorrect weight [too thick to the point it does not close properly and the color of the tank on the box does not remotely match the cart ? ]

I believed I was getting an original cart and manual.. .. The manual is not what I would call a repro either. I'd have skipped them both for $8.

As I said in my PM to you..." Lesson learned"... Nothing more, nothing less.. You never repsonded to that posting hence my posting here...

Repro means just that..It's not close enough for jazz , its not right church wrong pew...It's dead on....

I am not ticked...being vindictive or anything else you may want to read in.. I am seriously disappointed in your lack of response , that's all...

Seems you have enough good things said here to counter my insignificant complaint. I have nothing more to say on this as I pm'd you a month ago on it.

• Like 1

Repro means just that..It's not close enough for jazz , its not right church wrong pew...It's dead on....

I am not ticked...being vindictive or anything else you may want to read in.. I am seriously disappointed in your lack of response , that's all...

Seems you have enough good things said here to counter my insignificant complaint. I have nothing more to say on this as I pm'd you a month ago on it.

Oh really? Then why where you saying the cart was potentially a reproduction when you know damn well it's 100 percent legit? That is being vindictive in every sense of the word.

I thought I was getting a real manual.. hence the comment on the cart. The cart is real from what I can tell.. Happy to remove that portion , but I am certainly not going to crack it open ruining any value at this point.

Again all you had to do was respond via email or PM me, saying something... I waited a month for anything from you while i was on the road.., then finally posted..... You then cussed me out through the PM system...Nice..

• Like 1

I thought I was getting a real manual.. hence the comment on the cart. The cart is real from what I can tell.. Happy to remove that portion , but I am certainly not going to crack it open ruining any value at this point.

Again all you had to do was respond via email or PM me, saying something... I waited a month for anything from you while i was on the road.., then finally posted..... You then cussed me out through the PM system...Nice..

That is a crock of shit. You told me when you got the package. I said I was happy you got it before you went out of town. You said back that the box was thicker,ect and in closing you said "Live and learn I guess". That is not a statement that encourages or warrents any further communication.

And no I didn't cuss you out via PM what I said was that you saying the cart was fake was bullshit. If that is cussing you out in your world than you must live in a pretty tiny bubble. As for the manual, ya it said reproduction manual and box in the title and the body of the thread.

As I also mentioned via PM your now on my "do not deal with cause dude is a dickhead" list and I have many a friends who are also putting you on that same sort of list. So congrats you just blackballed yourself.

Shawn, I would not consider buying from you again anyway, and if telling the truth about our dealing gets me blackballed in this community so be it...There are countless outlets for gaming.

I find your foul language and attitiude abusive.

For the record warrent is spelled WARRANT.

• Like 1

Shawn, I would not consider buying from you again anyway, and if telling the truth about our dealing gets me blackballed in this community so be it...There are countless outlets for gaming.

I find your foul language and attitiude abusive.

For the record warrent is spelled WARRANT.

Saying that a legit retail game was a reproduction is not the truth. And I'm glad your a good standing member of the spelling police your mommy must be proud. So now you can piss off and go play somewhere else.

Guys I've run out of popcorn! ;( I know you are both good traders as I've done deals with both of you and it saddens me to see AA guys fight. It sucks when you don't get what you expect but reputation means a lot in this community. You should try and work it out in PM's instead of bashing each other in public.

• 2 weeks later...