• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I purchased a light sixer from Shawn at a very reasonable price. Within a week, I received the package from Canada here in Ohio. Everything was well packed and protected, the console is in good working order, and the joysticks are like new. It was an excellent transaction all around!

I highly recommend Shawn for any purchases/interactions in the AA marketplace.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Purchased a very very nice SNES console from him and it arrived from Canada to NJ in just a few days. Packaged well and in awesome condition. He even threw in a reproduction game to compensate for the fact that the shipping was a bit higher. Highly recommended! Thank you again Shawn!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought three Atari 7800 games from Shawn recently: Mario Bros., a custom Klax prototype reproduction, and a bug fixed "Possible Mission" cartridge that Shawn made himself. He was very professional to do business with, quick to reply to all my messages, and shipped fast once payment was sent. The games that I received in the mail all play great and the labels Shawn used for Klax and Possible Mission are phenomenal quality.

I'm 100% pleased with my purchase and would definitely do business with Shawn again! :D

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Shawn sold me a Coleco Pac-Man tabletop game. It is beautifully restored by Shawn and even modded to accept a modern wall adapter for power. It is exactly as described and photographed and works beautifully. Shipped express mail from Canada. I highly recommend Shawn for the quality of this work, the promptness of his shipping, the fairness of his pricing, and the quick, kind responses to his messages. Well done, Shawn!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...