save2600

-^Cro§Bow^-

I just got back my A/V modded SVA Intellivision from Jesse. It's amazing. Best Inty picture I've ever seen. He really went the extra mile on my SVA, with a complete recap and some controller maintenance to get it all tip-top. Also demoed the upgrades by video with the new FW Diagnostics Cart, a nice plus.

Jesse has done all of these consoles for me, and they're all incredible:

* Atari 7800 s-video, recap, button replacement, new power mods

* Atari Lynx II McWill Mod

* ColecoVision composite mod, recap, LED add, new power switch, controller repair

* Sears SVA Intellivision composite mod, recap, LED added

* Sega Genesis Model 1 VA6 recap, s-video, FirebrandX audio, 2612/3438 switchable

I took some quick pics and some screenshots of the consoles running on my Toshiba 43" 4K. My iPhone XS Max tends to darken the screen pics just a bit, but I've posted them unaltered to keep them genuine. Let me say that the in-person experience of playing these consoles is second to none.

As always, I highly recommend Jesse for mod work. He puts tremendous passion into everything he does with them and knows his stuff. He's also a really great guy and a valuable member of the AA community!

- Blaine

post-65909-0-25022700-1553720680_thumb.jpg

post-65909-0-29807400-1553720716_thumb.jpg

post-65909-0-67775900-1553720866_thumb.jpg

post-65909-0-82179700-1553720886_thumb.jpg

post-65909-0-10811600-1553720907_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Goodness Blaine! Thank you for the kind words and endorsement! Honestly I'm very pleased to see you enjoying the systems more and do hope they provide you with many more years of continued use to you and your family.

JESSE IS AWESOME!

He does exceptional work, fixed a CCII for my 7800 when I was unable to see any traces to fix it. He is absolutely talented, and goes over and above

I would recommend Jesse to ANYONE who needs repair / electronic work done.

He is quick, concise, and complete.

Thank you, Jesse, thank you! :)

• Like 2

Jesse svideo modded my recapped my 7800. He found an issue with the power switch due to water damage and ended up replacing all switches for a few dollars and no labor up charge. The picture looks so clean on an Im so happy my first ever console will work for years to come.

• Like 2

I had a composite modded 7800 that I got from ebay and it was really poorly done. I wanted to upgrade so Jesse s-video modded my 7800 and wow what a difference! He truly does go above and beyond what I had expected. I will not hesitate to have Jesse mod more of my consoles in the future. The time, patience, and passion he puts into everything truly is refreshing and I cant speak highly enough of the entire experience.

• Like 1

+1000 for

-^Cro§Bow^-

He modded my 7800 with SVideo. He went that extra mile and kept me updated along the way! If you need a system modded, this is your guy!!!! I can't recommend him highly enough!!!!

• Like 1

Just received my 7800 with S-Video/Composite mod and I couldn't be happier. This transaction blew me away. Jesse's level of communication/professionalism went above and beyond what I expected. Anyone needing a system mod or repair needn't look further. Highly recommend :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank you sir.

Additional services completed the following on my 7800:

• Main caps replaced
  • Front panel switches replaced/upgraded
  • Cartridge sleeve corner mod
  • DC-DC Voltage regulator upgrade
  • Like 1

I can't imagine ever having a better experience with custom console work.  Cro§Bow's extremely customer-oriented--far past my wildest expectations for customer service.  I even got videos along the way, as my trusty old lynx came out of its various operations.  I'm totally blown away by this.

If any of you have dealt with my grumpy self on this forum for any length of time, you'll note how out of character this kind of praise is for me.  But this really was an exceptionally good experience.

As for the services my lynx received:

BennVenn screen mod

cap kit

power circuitry refresh

That screen makes it like a whole new system for me.  I'm playing games that I maybe never gave much of a chance.  Especially ones with busy backgrounds or low contrast, that were previously kind of a chore to look at on the stock screen.  And my lynx now follows me outside the house again.

• Like 1

Jesse modded my 7800 and did an amazing job on it.  Not only did he install the S-Video mod, but also cleaned the whole system out, fixed a flaky power regulator, and cleaned and upgraded my switches.  He sent me emails and pictures on every step of the process and even sent me a final video showing the mod in action.  I've never had customer service like this before, it was amazing.  I can't recommend him enough.

• Like 1