IGNORED

Opcode General Announcements

GraziGamer

Love the look of the web site,well done!

But I found a bug in one area of the site.

When you fill out the form to be added to the Gradius waiting list

you get a conformation email. But the confirmation email isn't for that game, its for Penguin Adventure.

I filled the Gradius form out twice and each time I keep getting a confirmation Penguin Adventure email.

Hope you can clear it up soon. Beautiful web site, really gamey and easy to navigate.

• Like 1

Love the look of the web site,well done!

But I found a bug in one area of the site.

When you fill out the form to be added to the Gradius waiting list

you get a conformation email. But the confirmation email isn't for that game, its for Penguin Adventure.

I filled the Gradius form out twice and each time I keep getting a confirmation Penguin Adventure email.

Hope you can clear it up soon. Beautiful web site, really gamey and easy to navigate.

Thanks for letting us know about the bug. Fixed... :)

• Like 2

So if you sign up for the waiting lists does that guarantee you will be able to buy a copy?

Last time i also signed up and all games were gone within a hour.

Perhaps you are referring to the special editions. One of the advantages of having a waiting list is that we can plan to have enough copies for everyone. We plan to have the games available for as long as there is interest on them.

I am thrilled to show you the mockup of our new box template. Ed and I have been putting so much effort, time and passion to make this beauty, looking for the best template, the best box design until we find this book style box, and now the art it is finally ready. It was my first mockup, I am a Graphic Designer student and now I am in charge of all Opcode arts and it has been quite an experience! :love:

post-42011-0-40778200-1455759998_thumb.png

• Like 18

Really proud of Grazi's design. This beauty is gonna be printed in silver, not grey but actual silver, like the SGM box. However the special lamination should raise it up a notch.

Very special thanks go to our professional graphic designer who helped putting Grazi design, mockups and vision together, and our beta team that was really helpful reviewing the template and providing us with lots of feedback and suggestions.

• Like 6