IGNORED

Opcode General Announcements

GraziGamer

I think she should:

Redesign all of Opcode's previously released game boxes, to match the new look.

Redesign the game labels to match the new boxes.

Re-release all previously sold out games (and future games) with the new design.

Sound like a plan? :evil:

wow! It would be a lot of work, but awesome anyway.

We intend to re-release some old games starting with Pac-Man Collection and Space Invaders Collection, and it will come in this new template with the hard cover box. It's sooo amazing! *-*

And about the cartridges cases I promise we will think about it ;) In fact, i love translucent too :lust: And thank you guys for the compliments!

• Like 2

I think she should:

Redesign all of Opcode's previously released game boxes, to match the new look.

Redesign the game labels to match the new boxes.

Re-release all previously sold out games (and future games) with the new design.

Sound like a plan? :evil:

The old boxes weren't that bad... :'(

Seriously though you can wait for Pac-Man and Space Invaders rerelease as Grazi mentioned, with a few but nice improvements.

• Like 5

The old boxes weren't that bad... :'(

Seriously though you can wait for Pac-Man and Space Invaders rerelease as Grazi mentioned, with a few but nice improvements.

2 player at the same time would be great for SIC

2nd player playing as ghost in PMC would be great. Would be even cooler if it worked like Player 1 = PacMan, Player 2 is one of the ghosts, then after Player 1 dies. Player 2 = Pacman, Player 1 = Ghost. Each Player has their own lives and score.

• Like 1

I am thrilled to show you the mockup of our new box template. Ed and I have been putting so much effort, time and passion to make this beauty, looking for the best template, the best box design until we find this book style box, and now the art it is finally ready. It was my first mockup, I am a Graphic Designer student and now I am in charge of all Opcode arts and it has been quite an experience! :love:

Awesome work!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I came here to invite you to the first OPCODE GIVEAWAY that will happen on our Facebook fanpage this Thursday night. :lust:

In our Facebook we post a lot of exclusive content you aren't going to find anywhere else, so please LIKE us at www.facebook.com/opcodegames and don't miss a thing!

I "like" your Facebook fanpage. :)

But I'm not myself on Facebook, so no Opcode Giveaway to me. :(

Another Facebook dodger, why aren't giveaways also available to newsletter subscribers?

Probably because Opcode can reach a bigger audience there. FaceBook is huge,I don't blame them for having giveaways there.

And it takes 5 minutes to sign up so why not?

• Like 1