GraziGamer

Opcode General Announcements

:arrow: I’M BACK!!! :cool:

Yes, that’s right, after 1 year away from Opcode I’m finally back. It’s been 1 year since I landed in Uncle Sam’s lands and I needed this time to start my new life (or do you think it’s easy to leave all behind and move to a new country? LoL) and settle down everything.

Now, with everything settled, it’s time for you guys to meet me in my best performance. I’ll be back responding to all emails, forums, helping Ed to prepare and ship all your games, and much more (to be revealed…)!

Hope you guys enjoy the news and stay tuned for all the 2019 surprises we have for you!

• Like 7

Yes, that’s right, after 1 year away from Opcode I’m finally back. It’s been 1 year since I landed in Uncle Sam’s lands and I needed this time to start my new life (or do you think it’s easy to leave all behind and move to a new country? LoL) and settle down everything.

Now, with everything settled, it’s time for you guys to meet me in my best performance. I’ll be back responding to all emails, forums, helping Ed to prepare and ship all your games, and much more (to be revealed…)!

omg I'm so glad you're back !! :rolling:

I've just pm"d you to know the status regarding my 2 sgms, they were ready to ship 6 months ago and no news since then.. Please keep me updated :?

• Like 1

Hope you guys enjoy the news and stay tuned for all the 2019 surprises we have for you!

Grazi are you going to update the website? last update was over 2 yr ago..

• Like 1