IGNORED

Anybody interested in participating for a Sega Genesis High Score Club?

Nutsy Doodleheimer

If there is anyone out there that is a huge fan of the Sega Genesis and many of the classic games during the system's lifespan from the end of the 80's til the late 90's. Or like to showcase your skills for the community. You are in luck. I want to kickstart a Genesis/Mega Drive High Score Club. I see High Score Clubs for the 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, NES, Intellivision, TG-16, Master System, etc. Last time the Genesis had a High Score Club is from 2014. I like to resurrect it. If anyone is seriously interested in joining to participate and we get a lot of members interested, I will start it off say February 14th. And do week long game plays during the league season. I may toss out a prize for the winner of the season. All are welcome to make game suggestions and I will choose a few games as well. I will be the mod for the club as I am very active on atariage. This will be Season 4. Respond if any of you are interested! :)

sonic-the-hedgehog-06-23-14-1-656x1024.p

• Like 1

i'm definitely interested although my participation may vary. lately I can only keep up with a few HSC's but I'll definitely try if it's happnin' :thumbsup:

there are so many great games here's my request list

Frogger [and any arcade classics]

Batman

Castlevania

Battletoads

Mega Bomberman

Contra: Hard Corps

Columns

Quackshot

Paperboy

Bart vs. Space Mutants

Double Dragon II

Streets of Rage

Ghouls N Ghosts

Rocket Knight

Shinobi

TMNT Hyperstone Heist

Turrican

Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Ishido

Klax

Tetris

Gaiares

Sagaia

Rainbow Islands

Rastan

Street Fighter II S.C.E.

Smash T.V.

Twin Cobra

my all-time favorite Genesis game is Master of Monsters. it may be hard to score for HSC but it does give you a time for each battle, maybe it could be a certain map (small one) and go for the fastest finish time.

• Like 1

I'm in...

If there is anyone out there that is a huge fan of the Sega Genesis and many of the classic games during the system's lifespan from the end of the 80's til the late 90's. Or like to showcase your skills for the community. You are in luck. I want to kickstart a Genesis/Mega Drive High Score Club. I see High Score Clubs for the 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, NES, Intellivision, TG-16, Master System, etc. Last time the Genesis had a High Score Club is from 2014. I like to resurrect it. If anyone is seriously interested in joining to participate and we get a lot of members interested, I will start it off say February 14th. And do week long game plays during the league season. I may toss out a prize for the winner of the season. All are welcome to make game suggestions and I will choose a few games as well. I will be the mod for the club as I am very active on atariage. This will be Season 4. Respond if any of you are interested! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...