IGNORED

GemRace

DrTypo

Like the mode-7-like visuals. Game is like a flat Tube with no dead ends (the jump seems less useful in this game though, and that boing sample, lolol :lolblue: ).

Only played it on VJ as only got a few minutes and not got a Jaguar set up, audio turned to hiss on 1st level then game crashed on 2nd. Anyone see that on hardware?

Like the mode-7-like visuals. Game is like a flat Tube with no dead ends (the jump seems less useful in this game though, and that boing sample, lolol :lolblue: ).

Only played it on VJ as only got a few minutes and not got a Jaguar set up, audio turned to hiss on 1st level then game crashed on 2nd. Anyone see that on hardware?

Come on sh3 you're not on form, you've normally provided the file converted to cd format by now. You mean I actually have to spend five seconds doing it myself now? Shorter than the time taken to write this post.

Screen shots look good! I'll be playing this over half term!

• Like 3

Come on sh3 you're not on form, you've normally provided the file converted to cd format by now. You mean I actually have to spend five seconds doing it myself now? Shorter than the time taken to write this post.

Screen shots look good! I'll be playing this over half term!

:lolblue:

• Like 1

This game is a blast. When you play it it looks a lot like Atari Kart. The later space level looks particularly beautiful. I kept my right hand palm down on the controller to hold the throttle down and used my index finger for jumping. Great times, this one should get some more attention because it's on the cusp of greatness with just a few more features!

post-38373-0-41959800-1455428266_thumb.jpg

post-38373-0-66962100-1455428287_thumb.jpg

Great to see a new game form Dr Typo :thumbsup:

This kind of mix between Outrun, Pac Man and Bejeweled looks good :thumbsup:

Collecting gems by driving over them gives points, driving off the road costs you points and especially on the hardest levels, jump in sharp turns to avoid too many off roads.

Thanks of him you gonna woke up in a new Lamborghini :grin:

Here is the Jiffi file to burn on CD: http://www.filedropper.com/gemracejiffi

Below are the DVD box and CD deco:

t0aA.jpg

MIhU.jpg

enjoy :)

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Does the game ever end? I finally burned it to a CD this past weekend and played it. Very nice. I got to level 25 I think with no end in sight. I thought if my score was reduced and stayed at zero for a while the game would end.

• 2 months later...

Great to see a new game form Dr Typo :thumbsup:

This kind of mix between Outrun, Pac Man and Bejeweled looks good :thumbsup:

Collecting gems by driving over them gives points, driving off the road costs you points and especially on the hardest levels, jump in sharp turns to avoid too many off roads.

Thanks of him you gonna woke up in a new Lamborghini :grin:

Here is the Jiffi file to burn on CD: http://www.filedropper.com/gemracejiffi

Below are the DVD box and CD deco:

t0aA.jpg

MIhU.jpg

enjoy :)

For those who want to burn a custom cart of Gem Race I have created a cover for a universal game case and adhesive cartridge label using the cover you created Felyx. Great cover by the way! below are the images

post-45896-0-82868700-1478350994_thumb.png

post-45896-0-60227500-1478351008_thumb.png

• Like 3