IGNORED

Atari RealSports Pennant: Any Information?

BalloonFighter

I don't know where to put this, so I guess I'll put it here.

Just recently, I bought off Craigslist a pennant with the Atari RealSports logo on it. I'll try to post a picture of it soon, but for now here is an example of one I found online.

I can't seem to find any information on this pennant online. Does anyone know anything about it in terms of its origin or value?

• Like 1

Very Cool, are you actually interested in selling, or just trying to get a "value"?

I'm just trying to gauge its rarity and value, and learn of its origins (Ex: was it a promotional item?). Sorry cvga, CPUWIZ, or anyone else who might have been interested, but it's not up for sale.

I really appreciate the information and feedback that has come in though! :)

Wow! Looks like something I would definitely hang in my room. I loved RealSports Baseball.

I'm enjoying it a lot! As for the games, RealSports Tennis and Boxing are my personal favorites.

Is the material holding up after all those years?

The material looks and feels kind of cheap, and the pennant shows its age with some bends, a few tiny pin holes, and 2 small tears at the end of it. Otherwise, it's holding up pretty well. I would say it looks good for its age and condition.

I'm enjoying it a lot! As for the games, RealSports Tennis and Boxing are my personal favorites.

The material looks and feels kind of cheap, and the pennant shows its age with some bends, a few tiny pin holes, and 2 small tears at the end of it. Otherwise, it's holding up pretty well. I would say it looks good for its age and condition.

it's definitely a keeper that's for sure!

I'm glad you brought you up RealSports Tennis and Boxing. I love the computer version of RealSports Tennis and it's too bad Atari didn't release a computer version of RealSports Boxing like they did with their other games. RealSports Boxing was fun too but I also enjoyed Activision's Boxing a lot as well. I think a computer version could have been incredible.

Thank you for sharing! Pretty neat how Atari tied in the RealSports series with the pennant.

I'm glad you brought up RealSports Tennis and Boxing. I love the computer version of RealSports Tennis and it's too bad Atari didn't release a computer version of RealSports Boxing like they did with their other games. RealSports Boxing was fun too but I also enjoyed Activision's Boxing a lot as well. I think a computer version could have been incredible.

Never tried the Atari 8-bit version of RealSports Tennis, but it looks good. Activision's Boxing is a real fun one to play, but the Realsports one impresses me in the graphics department so much. It really does make you imagine what a Atari 8-bit version would be like.

Thank you for sharing! Pretty neat how Atari tied in the RealSports series with the pennant.

No problem! :) I'd still like to know when they did this tie-in with the pennant and how they distributed it.

Edited by BalloonFighter