IGNORED

HSC13 Round 3: Mr Do!

therealbountybob

A tough start to the new season for the HSC Champ? :-D I'm sure you will be pummelling us all in more than a few rounds :-o

Anyone here got the light gun game Crime Buster? (Cart)

I have Crime Busters as cart (somewhere) and I have IIRC as .R16 file for my MyIDE ][ cart.

When it comes to Mr. Do:

OH MY... I was at work today, and from time to time my thoughts were with Mr. Do!!!! Lol, it has been a long time that I kept thinking of a game :D

• Like 2

I have Crime Busters as cart (somewhere) and I have IIRC as .R16 file for my MyIDE ][ cart.

When it comes to Mr. Do:

OH MY... I was at work today, and from time to time my thoughts were with Mr. Do!!!! Lol, it has been a long time that I kept thinking of a game :D

Let me know if you want to sell it. Can you tell me what you think of the game - the file version requires 256K so I can only play it under emulation using the mouse (you can send me a message) thanks M. ;)

aaaand I still suck... Going to try and get a better score on the weekend.

Orph. in your list of Light Gun Games there is one called Alien Invaders by R.Gore - I have Alien Blast but can't find this one anywhere - do you have it in your collection?

@trbb

No I'm not going to sell it. I only have one cart, which belongs in the collection here. But... why don't you get yourself one of those solutions like MyIDE 2, The!Cart or that new Ultimate SD cart?

I thought you had a MyIDE 2... the R16 file of this game, runs on 64K computers!

• Like 1

Orph. in your list of Light Gun Games there is one called Alien Invaders by R.Gore - I have Alien Blast but can't find this one anywhere - do you have it in your collection?

I pulled that out of the FAQ

However It looks like Robert Gore released this VIA DGS (Dean Garraghty Software) - I have a DVD of all the DGS PD and Commercial software, it could potentially be on there. Let me see if I can dig it out.

• Like 1

I've put the light gun down for some Mr Do! time!

Another great game, I forgot how good - lots of features to keep it interesting!

post-19705-0-04105400-1455973411_thumb.jpg 101,800

Added a new bonus challenge Highest score for first 3 scenes (pause it at the start of scene 4 if you aren't quick enough to get a photo!)

post-19705-0-89409300-1455973412_thumb.jpgpost-19705-0-79510900-1455973414_thumb.jpg

Fastest: 26+24+22= 1m16seconds

Highest Score: 29800

I'll put the tables on later!

I've put the light gun down for some Mr Do! time!

Another great game, I forgot how good - lots of features to keep it interesting!

attachicon.gifMr Do! 101,800.jpg 101,800

Added a new bonus challenge Highest score for first 3 scenes (pause it at the start of scene 4 if you aren't quick enough to get a photo!)

attachicon.gifMr Do! Levels 1-3 Fastest Time.jpgattachicon.gifMr Do! Levels 1-3 Highest Score.jpg

Fastest: 26+24+22= 1m16seconds

Highest Score: 29800

I'll put the tables on later!

Did you see my time table posts a few posts earlier?

It's a great game, although I find it extremely hard... even on PAL!

Sometimes I find it frustrating that turning around and shooting the ball isn't quick enough, so I die...

But overall, a real good game.

• Like 1