IGNORED

Intellivision Overlay Images

StarshipUK

I am looking for Scanned Images for games for the controllers for Intellivision Games.

I understand someone did make a limited set of repro's a while back but I am just after pictures\scanned images of them if anyone can help please or knows of anywhere I might be able to find them.

I also know the Official Site at http://www.intellivisiongames.com/has downloads for 50 games, but is missing 10 which were included with the remade systems. I did contact them but they never replied to my E-Mail, and it would appear their website has been hacked as it keeps redirecting to dodgy websites so I am guessing they are no longer active. I would love to get scans of those 10 missing ones and any others where knowing the controller buttons is critical to being able to play the games.

Mphokie's website is my go-to spot when I need a look at a manual or overlay. Awesome collection.

Steve: The viewer window waits for the entire file to load before showing anything. It fooled me at first, too. A large file will look blank for several seconds. Of course, you need to have javascript turned on, but I'm sure you know that.

Mphokie's website is my go-to spot when I need a look at a manual or overlay. Awesome collection.

Steve: The viewer window waits for the entire file to load before showing anything. It fooled me at first, too. A large file will look blank for several seconds. Of course, you need to have javascript turned on, but I'm sure you know that.

huh… yeah, now it's working great. Weird.

I'll need to add a link to this from my site!

Thanks for the feedback. I should have mentioned the delay on the larger PDFs - it's a bit annoying, but I like it better than either going to a separate page or tab to view them. The only problem is that now I've kind of committed myself to trying to scan all my variants!