IGNORED

No reserve Atari Jaguar/Lynx games on ebay please take a look!

JaguarBrett

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291685375345&alt=web

Moderators if this is not allowed feel free to delete.

Just wanted to give a heads up to those interested in mint condition no reserve games with a .01 or .99 starting bid please feel free to look.

I'm keeping my Jag, Jag CD,Pro Controller and the games I play most, but selling alot of great games. Will never sell my jag, jag cd or pro controller! I look forward to more great games in 2016.

Keep checking my listings as I will be posting many more games the next couple days.

Unlike most Jag sellers I start the bidding as low as possible and keep no reserve. Hoping these end up in a good home!

Edited by JaguarBrett

Towers II sold, but the guy Kev something tried telling me he paid, sent my msg showing a photoshopped listing of my mispelled name saying it was paid. I called him out on it, he said no problem I will delete my auction =/

Hoping this doesn't happen with all of them, I've sold 7 things today, but no one has paid yet (granted it is sat night, I'll wait until Wed before I worry).

Hoping there is no more "scammers" bidding on my games. =/

Hoping for the best, going to instead relist towers II for a buy it now of $100 tmrw and see what happens..

Can't add buy it now to my remaining auctions, just hoping people pay so I don't have to relist!

He, nice to see that homebrews go up high, JHL15 is at 130 USD and auction is not over yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-Jaguar-JHL-15-Hockey-Ultra-Rare-limited-edition-run-MINT-CONDITION-/291685370296?hash=item43e9cd89b8:g:byAAAOSwezVWwYRP

(My JHL15 got completely squashed in the mail, had to carve plastic out of the cart for it to be able to fit into the slot; and it worked! - talk about quality, but that's another story :D ...)

Nice for the devs to see their work get drawn into the money rain at Epay, and for all the owners getting their carts turned to gold.

Edited by Atlantis

Turns out it was a PayPal error on my part, he was legit after all it was my mistake.

I'm suprised at the price of that game as well.

I didn't list any of my games to make profit, simply time for others to enjoy them that why they all started at under a dollar with no reserve. I've kept all of my systems and favorite games for each, but definitely needed to downsize.

Time for the next people to enjoy them =)

• Like 1

My appologies but I've just started selling. All of these are no reserve US auctions, I appologize for the inconvenience.

Still listing more games this week, keeping my Jag, Jag cd and pro controller. Only kept the games I play most for each system.

I believe at the end I should have sold around 50 jag games when it's all said and done.

I have 35+ jag cd/st ports I still enjoy, but I only kept the following cart games:

Iron Soldier (selling 2, still prefer 1)

Raiden,

Wolf 3d,

Doom,

Ultra Vortek,

Protector SE,

NBA Jam,

Alien vs Predator,

Tempest 2k,

Super Burnout,

Flashback,

Ruiner,

Power Drive Rally,

Are the only cart games I'm keeping because I constantly play them =)

Edited by JaguarBrett

He, nice to see that homebrews go up high, JHL15 is at 130 USD and auction is not over yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-Jaguar-JHL-15-Hockey-Ultra-Rare-limited-edition-run-MINT-CONDITION-/291685370296?hash=item43e9cd89b8:g:byAAAOSwezVWwYRP

(My JHL15 got completely squashed in the mail, had to carve plastic out of the cart for it to be able to fit into the slot; and it worked! - talk about quality, but that's another story :D ...)

Nice for the devs to see their work get drawn into the money rain at Epay, and for all the owners getting their carts turned to gold.

Now at 200 usd and one day to go ! Exciting !

It's amazing me how much the hockey game is bid. Someone was watching my bid and listed his two days ago for a buy it now of $250 and it sold. I started my listings at under a dollar, truth be told my only intention was to offer this game at the lowest price possible for the bidders.

If the maker of this game was to email me and tell me to take the listing down, I would in a heartbeat.

I would never sell my st ports in dvd cases etc, thought I was doing the right thing at posting the game at no reserve with under a dollar starting price, I'm not out to boost the value of jag games, just trying to have others enjoy the games.

I've lost money on a few sold already, but that's OK with me as I know they are going to jag collectors, not resellers (as far as I can tell anyhow)

It's amazing me how much the hockey game is bid. Someone was watching my bid and listed his two days ago for a buy it now of $250 and it sold. I started my listings at under a dollar, truth be told my only intention was to offer this game at the lowest price possible for the bidders.

If the maker of this game was to email me and tell me to take the listing down, I would in a heartbeat.

I would never sell my st ports in dvd cases etc, thought I was doing the right thing at posting the game at no reserve with under a dollar starting price, I'm not out to boost the value of jag games, just trying to have others enjoy the games.

I've lost money on a few sold already, but that's OK with me as I know they are going to jag collectors, not resellers (as far as I can tell anyhow)

Not my place to tell you to take an auction down. Amazed it went for that kind of price, but once you've paid for it its your game. Given me food for thought over trying to keep the price reasonable for people!

Not my place to tell you to take an auction down. Amazed it went for that kind of price, but once you've paid for it its your game. Given me food for thought over trying to keep the price reasonable for people!

If you have 50 to sell, 40 to to AAers, 10 go to eBay, one at once. Nothing unfair in that if you can afford to remain unpaid for the 10 over a period of time. It might even put people off buying just to speculate.

• Like 4

If you have 50 to sell, 40 to to AAers, 10 go to eBay, one at once. Nothing unfair in that if you can afford to remain unpaid for the 10 over a period of time. It might even put people off buying just to speculate.

Yeah I like that idea. Would be even better if there was a way to make sure there was always stock within reach for those that want the game. I'm still amazed so,done has taken one of my Aircars boxes , added a manual & are trying to flog it for $180! I've still got loads of those left somewhere! I'm sitting on a gold mine :D

• Like 5

Yeah I like that idea. Would be even better if there was a way to make sure there was always stock within reach for those that want the game. I'm still amazed so,done has taken one of my Aircars boxes , added a manual & are trying to flog it for $180! I've still got loads of those left somewhere! I'm sitting on a gold mine :D

Yeah I've seen that listing, made me shake my head to say the least!

For Hockey I honestly expected to get around $80 for it give or take. $300, that's just craziness, but they wanted to pay that much so I'm not going to argue that!

I'm a little suprised at Atari Karts at $130 already as well, figured that would go under $100 as well, you just never know... =/

I followed all of these just to see what the market is paying right now. I can't justify any new purchases even though I could use a number of these myself. I was shocked how high some of them went.

Make me realize I may just never get any of these to complete my collection.

I followed all of these just to see what the market is paying right now. I can't justify any new purchases even though I could use a number of these myself. I was shocked how high some of them went.

Make me realize I may just never get any of these to complete my collection.

Save your money for the more important 8-bit Atari upgrades that are coming out an a breakneck pace these days :)

8-bits DO THE MATH!