IGNORED

Which are the funniest video games?

• 2 weeks later...

I remember Ninja Clowns! :lol:

Bits of games strike my funny bone. Stuff like James Pond (intro screen and his animations are hilarious), Zool's Chupa Chups/candies/prizes and the in game sounds are funny to me. Animation in TMNT IV where you slam enemies around or throw them off screen. Kasumi Ninja, especially Angus. Lost Vikings and The Humans have their funny moments. Sammy Lightfoot's end of level dance. Intro to Pushover. Gilius Thunderhead's (Golden Axe) animation when he's hitting people over the head with the butt of his axe is pretty funny too.

Oh and Leisure Suit Larry is one that comes to mind, Destroy All Humans is another one that's got humor throughout. And The Three Stooges of course.

Here's 2 no one has talked Discworld 1 and 2 Mortality Bytes PC and PS1. If you love Monty Python you got to try this point and click adventure game. They are filled with so much humor, I wonder why they are not talked about more.

Two quotes that stick in my head from Discworld 1: "ooo, sparklies!" and "That doesn't work."