IGNORED

PRGE - Portland Retro Gaming Expo - Oct 22,23 2016

Rev

Do you think it's necessary to book the hotel so early? I would really like to attend, but I will not know if I can until about one month before the event...

Any suggestion will be really appreciated by this poor alien, even about the accommodation :)

If you want to stay at the few hotels that are within walking distance of the show I would book soon. If you don't mind being a few miles away you can probably book whenever. There have been big events going on at the same time as our show the past two years that have eaten up a lot of hotel rooms.

• Like 1

Absolute no brainer. You could live on Voodoo Donuts for those few extra days. :)

All the locals know Voodoo is for the tourists my friend. People who like good donuts go to Blue Star. Look it up.

P.S. - If you guys like pasta, Grassa in downtown is what I dream about when not in Portland. Their pork belly mac and cheese is not to be believed.

Edited by LiqMat

All the locals know Voodoo is for the tourists my friend. People who like good donuts go to Blue Star. Look it up.

P.S. - If you guys like pasta, Grassa in downtown is what I dream about when not in Portland. Their pork belly mac and cheese is not to be believed.

Ooooooh. Yay! Well now we're clearly going to have to have a taste test. :)

We will definitely need to try Grassa as well. Thanks for recommendations

If you want to stay at the few hotels that are within walking distance of the show I would book soon. If you don't mind being a few miles away you can probably book whenever. There have been big events going on at the same time as our show the past two years that have eaten up a lot of hotel rooms.

Thanks, Toby :)

I think cmart should rent a big RV. He can head south from his silo and pick me up, then head over to pick up Lathe26, then pick up our INTY Brother at Ft. Lewis. Let's make it a Road Trip!!!

I fear for the smell inside that RV by the time we're done with it. :)