IGNORED

PRGE - Portland Retro Gaming Expo - Oct 22,23 2016

Rev

Was in Oregon City today and saw this PRGE flyer card. Did not know these were circulating around the area so I thought I would scan them in for you guys just for fun. Front and back images. I think it looks rather nice and has that whole Northwest aesthetic.

You were at my store!

Coin Corner & Hobbies where you saw the flyer. I'm one of the organizers of PRGE.

Is there a way I can a bunch of of those flyers? They are nowhere to be found in many of the Portland districts and everyone I ask knows nothing about PRGE and they live in Portland.

Edited by LiqMat

Is there a way I can a bunch of of those flyers? They are nowhere to be found in many of the Portland districts and everyone I ask knows nothing about PRGE and they live in Portland.

Yes, we were just emailing about this today. I thought Jake messaged you. I have a bunch and we are always looking to get them out to the public. I'll try and set a stack aside for you in case I'm not there. I don't know what you look like I just knew that nowhere else in Oregon City had flyers, lol.

Yes, we were just emailing about this today. I thought Jake messaged you. I have a bunch and we are always looking to get them out to the public. I'll try and set a stack aside for you in case I'm not there. I don't know what you look like I just knew that nowhere else in Oregon City had flyers, lol.

I actually am stopping by your store tomorrow because I never got a chance to browse it fully. I could pick them up tomorrow. I hit a lot of the hipster hangouts across the city and everyone I tell seems surprised it is held here in Portland and interested in going. I'll have a brown Disney Fort Wilderness long sleeve shirt on tomorrow so someone can spot me. I would wear my Hello Kitty pants, but it might scare the locals.

I actually am stopping by your store tomorrow because I never got a chance to browse it fully. I could pick them up tomorrow. I hit a lot of the hipster hangouts across the city and everyone I tell seems surprised it is held here in Portland and interested in going. I'll have a brown Disney Fort Wilderness long sleeve shirt on tomorrow so someone can spot me. I would wear my Hello Kitty pants, but it might scare the locals.

I'll be there all day tomorrow. Working Rose City Comic Con Fri-Sun though.

I'll be there all day tomorrow. Working Rose City Comic Con Fri-Sun though.

Excellent sir. Will be by late morn to early afternoon. Do I ask for y-bot? lol

Shout out to Reo's Ribs in the Hollywood District of Portland for allowing a PRGE poster in their window. This is a very high foot traffic area in Portland. A great locals place to visit while you are here. It just happens to be Snoop Dogg's uncle that is one of the owners. Very cool, friendly people.

http://reosribsbbq.com/1504990.html

Edited by LiqMat

Also what the hell - did America shut down its airlines? Am I the only one flying to the show? :P

Nope. I'm not really up for a 15+ hour / nearly 1,000 mile drive, so Southwest Airlines is my ride. And I'm about 5 minutes from the airport (LAX), so it doesn't get much easier than that. Of course I'm sure the TSA will have a few questions about the contents of my suitcases in both directions.

[me] "No, they are adapters to let you use a reproduction controller on a vintage console"

[TSA] (blank stare / confusion)

Sent from my Intellivision ECS using Intelli-Tapatalk

Edited by nurmix
  • Like 1