IGNORED

Taxi Panic!

walaber

So true. People who order unfinished stuff are potentially reducing the quality of the games.

Even if you are a hard core collector, please don't ruin our hobby by buying everything, without caring for quality. Thank you!

Edited by Thomas Jentzsch
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was playing through the latest demo and something in the physics felt off and wondered if the program set the rate of slowing down (no direction) based on the road (no collision) from the buildings (collision with PF) so the collision sets the slowdown to happen faster?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just a quick note to say that I've been heavily distracted messing around with VR development in my little free time that I have, so development on this has stalled for the moment. I do hope to return to it though, especially since I'd made so much progress on the game.

I think I'll have to probably go over 4K in order to finish the game, so once I revisit the project step 1 will be to set up bank switching, something I've never done before.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/11/2020 at 10:14 AM, grafixbmp said:

I would like to see 00page homebrew play this one.

I'd love to feature this game on the show! @walaber's game Wall Jump Ninja is one of my favourites so I'm looking forward to more development on Taxi Panic.

Sadly it looks like he hasn't logged in to the forums for over two years so hopefully he'll return one day!

• Like 1

Shame. I just played around this game and found it really neat idea. One of my favorite NES games was Motor City Patrol and I loved the top down GTA games that came later. I thought this one was done really well and the translation of the Crazy Taxi gameplay on an Atari is amazing.

• Like 1