IGNORED

New 4MB RAM expansion

Simius

Hi Simius,

i'll take one, for my 600XL based Laptop. Space is a totally non-standard issue in this machine,

so i most probably will do my own connection to your board.

Beetle

Edited by Beetle

@Simius-

Make mine 800XL (2 ea); 130XE (1 ea). If the 800XL product *also* fits in the 130XE, then make them all for the 800XL.

Could you please post a picture of the installed product(s). Some clarity would help prospective purchasers.

-Larry

@Simius-

Make mine 800XL (2 ea); 130XE (1 ea). If the 800XL product *also* fits in the 130XE, then make them all for the 800XL.

Could you please post a picture of the installed product(s). Some clarity would help prospective purchasers.

-Larry

Post #1 of this thread is a picture of product in an XE..

@Roy-

Thanks, but the product has now changed? Now two products or one product + adapter board to set it back in the 600/800xl? Picture of it in an xl would be useful, I think.

Larry

One product in two mechanical version. Electronically the same. Pictures will be soon.

The production phase is slowly approaching. Prototype PCBs for 600/800XL machines are already ordered. Please check actual status and provide info about your machine type. I would know, how many PCBs each type I have to order.

Bingo! I will confirm 1 unit for the 600XL. Thanks for the updates!