IGNORED

Our own forum, finally!

128Kgames

Yea I was happy to see this too! I came searching for info on kenzre's new UltiMulticart 2.5 that I see he is selling on Ebay and was happily surprised to find the thread here in the this subforum. :)

I did a search on threads with either "Bally" or "Astrocade" in the title and moved any relevant threads here. It's possible I missed some threads that should be in this forum, so if you Bally experts find any I missed, or can suggest some other terms I can search for, that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

..Al

• Like 1

I did a search on threads with either "Bally" or "Astrocade" in the title and moved any relevant threads here. It's possible I missed some threads that should be in this forum, so if you Bally experts find any I missed, or can suggest some other terms I can search for, that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

..Al

Will do Albert and thank you again for the forum.

Just a thank you to Adam and Albert for finally granting our incredible consoles (Home Library Computer, Professional Arcade, Computer System and Astrocade) a forum of our own.

I'm happy too. I look forward to starting to post cool Astrocade facts here. There will eventually be a High Score subforum, and (I think) also a programming sub-forum.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...