IGNORED

Astrocade S-VIDEO boards available in the Marketplace

128Kgames

I think it's great you're making these available. Just paid for mine yesterday and I'm eager to try it out. I had read about the S-video mod on Bally Alley and it seemed as if this mod was long ago sold out and never to be made again. If you don't mind me asking though TMOSteel, how many more of these boards do you have available? I know there are going to be more and more people like myself who will finally get around to discovering this wonderful console and will want this mod. Are schematics available for someone else to produce them in 5 or 10 years from now after these are all sold?

I think it's great you're making these available. Just paid for mine yesterday and I'm eager to try it out. I had read about the S-video mod on Bally Alley and it seemed as if this mod was long ago sold out and never to be made again. If you don't mind me asking though TMOSteel, how many more of these boards do you have available? I know there are going to be more and more people like myself who will finally get around to discovering this wonderful console and will want this mod. Are schematics available for someone else to produce them in 5 or 10 years from now after these are all sold?

I would suggest anyone who owns a Bally or Astrocade system or plans to own one someday to pick one of these up now. Once they are gone, they are gone.

I have no plans to reproduce these or have them reproduced, nor time to work on any such project (its what led me to pick these boards up in the first place).

The only project I will make time for down the road is the 128kgames project with games from riffraff, using the board by classics, even if I have to come back from the dead. Or regenerate. Whichever turns out better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No ghosting at all. Right now I have it hooked up to an old Sony KV-27FS100 CRT. Nice crisp picture, I made not one adjustment.

I made a cable to go S-video to a Commodore 1702, I will check that next. I have an old Vizio 32" LCD with S-video, I will try to test it on that as well.

Edited by frank_c

• 2 months later...