IGNORED

Tron Deadly Discs Hack

pacman3211

Thanks for doing this!  Some great upgrades to an already fun classic!

how about a weak enemy (1 hit) that throws multiple discs (random types).

Strong enemy (2 hits) with an exploding disc.

More than 1 hit from a Guard kills you... I never liked that I had to hit them 5 times, there's 3 of them.  Odds not anywhere in our favor.

Enemy discs hit on return as well.

You get extra men, take 3 hits each man.

Edited by IMBerzerk

7 minutes ago, WaveRider1970 said:

In fact, once you throwed your disc and killed (or missed) you enemy, you just have to press the same throwing keypad button (same direction that you throwed it) and your disc will return back. Very useful when you miss a near enemy so I don't see a good purpose of this hack. Just press your keypad again.

The purpose of the hack is to be able to kill an enemy when you return your disk. In the original game, you cannot do that. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt

32 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Guards just need 4 hits, not 5.

4 is still a lot when you have 3 of them "chasing" you around. That was more the point than the hit number. It's a lot.

Also... Super Charge the disc by holding the button longer before you release it...like they do in Tron Legacy when they jump around before tossing it.

Edited by IMBerzerk

10 minutes ago, IMBerzerk said:

4 is still a lot when you have 3 of them "chasing" you around. That was more the point than the hit number. It's a lot.

Also... Super Charge the disc by holding the button longer before you release it...like he does in Tron Legacy.  

Yes it’s a lot, but making sure you knew the right number of hits. Once you hit them twice though, they are much slower and become easy to kill. We just played it in the High Score Club on this site and our scores were upwards of 9 million to 13 million. It’s not as hard you think it is once you know how to circle the guards strategically. 

I do like the idea of charging the disc for more damage. That would be very cool. Maybe the disc could light up or turn a different color when it’s super charged. I would love to see that. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1