IGNORED

Hyper Force

Xgames

So i beat Hyper Force tonight and i thought the game all in all was a fun one.It defiantly had its moments pretty dam challenging.going to post my top score figured its pretty high because after i opened all locked doors i would hunt the secret area's for loot.In any event there were a few bugs but once you learned the way around them the game became a bit better.Well worth the price i paid songbird for it .

post-44754-0-10385400-1456584240_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Was my original plan to get it. I think I have decided to pass on it, only going for Protector + CD, along with Xenon 2.

Try to be moderate these days.

But it sure looks like a fun game. You should replay it and fill the entire high score list. Just kidding.

I enjoyed Hyperforce for a short time, but I will never get rid of Protector! Such an awesome game. Would definitely choose over Hyperforce if I had to choose one.

Xenon 2 I'm very much looking forward to as well, I'm with ya.=)

• Like 1

Does Hyperforce get any more varied as you go on? I enjoyed it at first but it just became more of the same with the same exact enemies over and over.

Pretty much this. The levels just get bigger with more switches to find.

I'm actually stuck on world 5 I think. The switches you have to trigger to open barriers are eluding me on a particular level.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Glad some fans have been enjoying this game! Especially cool to see some of you have made it to the end -- there is a boss to fight, and after your victory, there is a short finale video sequence which I always thought was pretty neat.

If you need help to get there, here are some cheats. Enter the cheats at any time while playing the game.

Weapons:
- Weapon 1: 1768 6965
- Weapon 2: 2564 8133
- Weapon 3: 3233 2861
- Weapon 4: 4535 1378
- Weapon 5: 5745 5953
Health Power: 6888 7765
Skip one stage: 7127 4718
Skip entire level: 8237 1578
Edited by Songbird
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...