IGNORED

Favorite NES song?

GameGirl420

Great post!! I love a lot of the Mega Man songs and anything from Capcom with Konami being a close second. For me I really enjoy these.

Mega Man: Bomb Man, Elec Man, Ice Man, Wily Stages 3 and 4.

Mega Man 2: Intro/Title Screen, Password Screen, Heat Man, Bubble Man, Quick Man, Wily Stages 1 and 2

Mega Man 3: Intro/Title Screen, Gemini Man, Shadow Man, Wily Stages 3, 4, 5, 6

Castlevania: Name Entry (Famicom Disk System) Stage 18

Simon's Quest: Daytime when you are in town/village and Dracula's Castle.

Castlevania 3: Haunted Ship stage, The tower, underground (Castle basement), stage fighting Dracula, ending.

Duck Tales: Transylvania and Moon stage!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a later level in Ninja Gaiden (train level? my memory is fail) but I just remember being absolutely thrown by this music and loved it. Remember hoping somehow that the music would have transferred over to the Lynx version but that obviously didn't happen.

You're probably thinking of the music from stage 4-2, everyone's favorite. The stage is like in a mine with mine carts and tracks that resemble train tracks so you remember it as a train level.

• Like 1

The Castlevania ones are all good; yeah, the daytime one in the town (CV2) is one of my favorite ones.

Several Mega Man and Mega Man 2 ones are fantastic. Crash Man's stage may be my favorite.

Most of River City Ransom's music is awesome.

The NES Double Dragon music is so hummable/whistleable. I actually have a Technos building within a mile of where I live (not entirely sure what they make there but it's clearly the Technos we know and love, I recognize the font). I whistle the music as I walk by.

You're probably thinking of the music from stage 4-2, everyone's favorite. The stage is like in a mine with mine carts and tracks that resemble train tracks so you remember it as a train level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP_D_YKnwi0

What's sad is I used to love it as a kid. Maybe this isn't it, I don't remember and after going through all the music of game I couldn't find anything that stuck out "damn I remember this, it's awesome" just left with feeling my music tastes have changed so dramatically that I no longer like it anymore.

What's sad is I used to love it as a kid. Maybe this isn't it, I don't remember and after going through all the music of game I couldn't find anything that stuck out "damn I remember this, it's awesome" just left with feeling my music tastes have changed so dramatically that I no longer like it anymore.

Maybe you're remembering something from "Ninja Gaiden II." The sequel actually has a stage on a moving train.

The beeping in 1942! Just kidding of course. lol

Castlevania. Just about every tune is great.

TMNT title screen "attract mode" music.

Jackal title screen music. (Don't judge!)

Does NES "1942" have the worst soundtrack (if you can call it that) ever? What is worse?