IGNORED

New Intellivision Revolution shirts

mthompson

Rev and I have come up with two new t-shirts, perfect for those days when all of your other Intellivision shirts are in the laundry (or should be). Both Copter Command and Missile Domination shirts feature that great box art. They're ready now and in the shirt shop.

post-39531-0-80824700-1456615686_thumb.png post-39531-0-13656900-1456615698_thumb.png

The original Intellivision Revolution shirt is still there as well.

post-39531-0-00131200-1456615884_thumb.png

Although Rev has approved these, they're just for fun, remember, and nobody here is making a penny.

Spreadshirt has a 15 percent off promotion for the next few days, so that's a nice bonus (coupon code SPRING16). Just use the link above or in my signature.

• Like 8

I did serve a tour of duty with a company in the Inland Empire...it was hot in 1988 too. :-) The commute from Riverside to Ontario sucked.

That's right, you live on the coast!

Where I am it is always 90 degrees. Unfortunately. Global warming victim here! :)

What is the difference between Standard and Premium, other than standard is preshrunk cotton and the other isn't

The premium shirt has a smoother finish, but it also comes in larger sizes and a few different colors. That's why I usually set that one up.