IGNORED

The lorenzogino69 Collection

lorenzogino69

If :rolling: that :rolling: is :rolling: an :rolling: original :rolling: seal :rolling: then :rolling: that :rolling: is :rolling: very :rolling: rare. :rolling: Nice! :lust:

... clearly, I bought as well, and I paid only $ 8.90. :ponder:
In the coming days, I'll make a photo of a larger size, and with better light.
In this way, who knows, can tell us if the packaging is original or not ... :o
You think what you could do?

I'll just leave these here for reference:

I have those, and some of them twice. When I got my first lot, I didn't know how rare they were. I even thought that the duplicate playbooks (in full-colour!) in the NFL Football box were just extras. It didn't occur to me that it came with one for each player. :dunce:

I think I have at least one of each of the original sports titles with their league emblem and full-colour manuals. I need to get my collection out of crates one of these days again... :ponder:

-dZ.

The special 'FOR COLOR T.V. VIEWING ONLY' variants that are the most interesting are the ones with the text in the artwork, like your Armor Battle -- wow -- still sealed! and Backgammon. I think, going from memory, the ones we know of are:

• Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack
  • The Electric Company Math Fun
  • Checkers
  • ABPA Backgammon
  • Armor Battle
  • NFL Football
  • Major League Baseball

A few eagle-eyed (and lucky!) collectors have assembled complete sets of these. Not sure how many of those have found a sealed copy though - that is certainly a great item to have!

For the website (and my personal collection), I'm still looking for Poker, Math Fun, Checkers, and Backgammon.

..and what about these two cassettes :? that did not insert line, though not the games of those
mentioned :thumbsup: (8), but it's Golf and Roulette ... you say they are as old as the dinosaurs?
Or have no importance?...or yesss :grin:

post-36788-0-82220300-1458071087_thumb.jpg

post-36788-0-49508900-1458071100_thumb.jpg

post-36788-0-75055200-1458071112_thumb.jpg

Edited by lorenzogino69

..and what about these two cassettes :? that did not insert line, though not the games of those

mentioned :thumbsup: (8), but it's Golf and Roulette ... you say they are as old as the dinosaurs?

Or have no importance?...or yesss :grin:

Those two carts are collectible as they are part of the original run but their boxes never came with the separate "For Color TV only" written on the artwork on the box

I'll just leave this here for reference :)

These are all of the carts I've found that lack the insert line.

Original 12 (no insert line) carts (with weights)

The carts that weigh 69-72g have the heavy metal shielding over the PCB. The 46g carts do not have the heavy shielding.

Examples @ intvfunhouse (Steve, the shielded PCB pic pops up a different pic when you click on it)

I've since found a LV Poker and Blackjack with heavy shielding:

LVP &B (orig heavy shielded cart)

I've never seen a Golf one, and it's odd that yours is Hong Kong. The 12 that I have are all USA no country of origin (They came in USA boxes)

I suppose it's not any odder than this :P

Sydney Hunter Cart (no insert line)

For those interested in early boxes, I've found 19 that have the Keyboard Component mentioned on the front and a Serial Number on the top. There are USA versions of all 19 and Hong Kong versions of many of them.

Original 19 Intellivision Games

I wonder if there is a red Space Armada like these... :ponder:
I suppose not:

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 2

After the fact, but there were 3 "For Color TV Viewing Only" variants in this lot:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2523148094261?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=252314809426&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Also, these are some rough looking boxes, but there's a Backgammon in this lot:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1520181637781?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=152018163778&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 1

After the fact, but there were 3 "For Color TV Viewing Only" variants in this lot:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2523148094261?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=252314809426&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Also, these are some rough looking boxes, but there's a Backgammon in this lot:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1520181637781?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=152018163778&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Hi, Yes, I had seen them ... and I won first lot, just because they cared about me the Football and Baseball ...
Quite a lot I think, and even on the cheap.
But the numbers on the top on a white background, what are they?
I have many, soon I will put pictures of them ... thanks ... Hawkeye ...

I'll just leave this here for reference :)

These are all of the carts I've found that lack the insert line.

The carts that weigh 69-72g have the heavy metal shielding over the PCB. The 46g carts do not have the heavy shielding.

Examples @ intvfunhouse (Steve, the shielded PCB pic pops up a different pic when you click on it)

I've since found a LV Poker and Blackjack with heavy shielding:

I've never seen a Golf one, and it's odd that yours is Hong Kong. The 12 that I have are all USA no country of origin (They came in USA boxes)

I suppose it's not any odder than this :P

For those interested in early boxes, I've found 19 that have the Keyboard Component mentioned on the front and a Serial Number on the top. There are USA versions of all 19 and Hong Kong versions of many of them.
I wonder if there is a red Space Armada like these... :ponder:
I suppose not:

Beautiful your answer, with photos and news very interesting ... :thumbsup:
thanks :-D for posting this comprehensively, from connoisseur. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I consider myself quite an... :P enthusiast, I found in my collection only these titles ... and respect to you, I Miss world Fun, Skiing and Sea Battle.
In contrast, though, I have Basketball, Tennis, and three packs of Math Fun new.
Red Space Armada ... no news from my side ...

post-36788-0-73891600-1458238354_thumb.jpg

post-36788-0-14044400-1458238365_thumb.jpg

post-36788-0-21264600-1458238375_thumb.jpg

If that is an original seal then that is very rare. Nice!

What do you think of the seal?
You can define original?
Where we see that the corners are worn, it is because the seal is worn (the photo does not do ...).
I have looked at many other new boxes, and never I found perfect corners under the seal.
For 2 reasons, the first is why sealing pulls a lot, much to deform some box, the second is because the seal wears, exposing delicate cardboard corners.
What's your thoughts?

I love your collection it is outstanding, and way deeper and better than mine! I have the 125 and all the Homebrews but all your variant stuff is amazing and I will never get there. :)

With that being said, I have been following the Intellivision closely everywhere over the last 20 years, playing it for 35 and you can check it wherever you want but getting a boxed complete Spiker! is way harder to find than a Learning Fun 1 or 2.

There was a guy here who found a boxed Spiker! in a large lot hidden in the background and got it for 110. U,S, dollars. He was so happy he finally found it yet......2 months later he put it up up on Ebay and sold it for over $1,000.

My best friend is 1 game shy of the 125......Spiker! and about 10 others when you see there posts and needs lists. Good luck you will find it you are diligent like Jason, C-Mart or whoever and pick it off when you see it. And, maybe pay that extra just to get it done, collecting is a fine balance between being thrifty and spending to get to the end of your collecting goal! Always fun for me I love it! :thumbsup:

• Like 1