IGNORED

Sydney Hunter & The Sacred Tribe

Also, Please note the STANDARD EDITION is going to be available only in Winter 2017 (Feb/March)

Well, that's an unusual way of stating it... Winter season is usually projected (though not strictly accurate) to be at the end of the year in the northern hemisphere... For a moment I thought, "wow! another year to wait for the standard edition?" :lol:

-dZ.

Well, that's an unusual way of stating it... Winter season is usually projected (though not strictly accurate) to be at the end of the year in the northern hemisphere... For a moment I thought, "wow! another year to wait for the standard edition?" :lol:

-dZ.

Nah, it's just a matter of having the new commission artwork done, plus we need to get the Limited Edition soldout before manufacturing the Standard Edition

This is not an issue but rather part of the design

And it makes the game more easier actually

I can finish the game on 1 life

Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing… not talking about the diagonal jump attribute, but Rick mentioned there was some kind of a button delay. Said you should keep the jump button pressed for longer than you think it should. Was just wondering if that was a "bug", native Intellivision controller issue, or…

Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing… not talking about the diagonal jump attribute, but Rick mentioned there was some kind of a button delay. Said you should keep the jump button pressed for longer than you think it should. Was just wondering if that was a "bug", native Intellivision controller issue, or…

Oscar, the testers and I didn't had this problem

Maybe it was his controlller?

Oscar, the testers and I didn't had this problem

Maybe it was his controlller?

Yeah, I didn't intend to start any kind of campaign for a change. It may not be noticeable by others, or it might be in my head! But I felt like I had to mention my experience with it. My understanding is that the game I received is the final build.

Yeah, I didn't intend to start any kind of campaign for a change. It may not be noticeable by others, or it might be in my head! But I felt like I had to mention my experience with it. My understanding is that the game I received is the final build.

You wouldn't be starting anything by pointing out a bug . Considering the price , I expect this game to be bug free so is there anyway you could try another controller to test it ? And Nano hit the ball out of the ballpark from how awesome this game looks .